Fear of a BBC: How do we re-educate white girls to not go with black guys? (SF)

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1114215/4

SFcels discussing how to "win back" white women from the BBC (as if many WW date out)

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Females are, on the average, attracted to power--or at least the perception of it--and influenced by strong social trends. Until we, White males, are viewed as powerful and control the narrative of what is and is not fashionable, our women will breed with anything our masters convince them is sexually attractive.[/font]

LMAO. 

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ignoring them, and trying to get away from them ... sometimes makes them conscious for a moment over what they are doing... if I remember correctly from highschool. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A walk-by hand over your mouth might do something? [/font]

Ignoring them will win them back.

:jordan:

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]They disgust me too, a leaflet or sticker campaign would work well[/font]

STICKERS? LEAFLETS?

:uuu:

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]White girls who mix with blacks are, in fact, suffering from a deeply rooted form of inferiority complex. Deep in their minds they 'know' that other white girls fear to go with black men for a variety of reasons. The girls who go with blacks are trying to show they dont posess these fears. Its only when the impending disaster comes to the fore they realise they were wrong.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Little cats who try to mate with big cats are almost exclusively eaten by them![/font]

White women date blacks to show they are courageous.

Jews are cucks it's a fact it's in their blood lol. music, fame, on TV, money, everything Jews give to blacks in return for the bbc for their wives. Just lol at u dirty Jew rats I wouldn't hesitate  to pack all of u into a gas chamber

Hitler was right ! Jews are the fucking devil and hitler is god

lol niggers in europe will solve the problem by themselves, just like they did in america.
currently the bad stereotype isnt active because of the positive propapaganda from jews about blacks, but when some millions niggers invade europe, everyone will know what kind of primitive race they are and they will avoid them. Hopefully it will be too late and they will be able to take over an european country. would be funny to see.

TheTrews

Normie
Gandharva said:
:giggle:

when  a pale  dork gets a hot asian woman its just the natural order of things,its all good

hell on VNN  boards they used to say white women get with niggers because they wanna control them   :giggle:

1. Who says that? No it isn't.

2. It is actually true in some cases. Some white women want to control a black partner.

TheTrews

Normie
springfield said:
stormfronting is COPE

Truth.

Someone should go on a preaching assignment on Stormfront and redpill a few of those confused souls.

TheTrews said:
springfield said:
stormfronting is COPE

Truth.

Someone should go on a preaching assignment on Stormfront and redpill a few of those confused souls.

But what would the redpill be tho? That blacks aren't inferior?

Just lol buddy boyoyoyoyoyoy

TheTrews

Normie
SupremeGentleman said:
TheTrews said:
Truth.

You're right. They're already redpilled about race. 

But they are probably not about their looks, which is the cause of their Stormfrontin'.

TheTrews said:
SupremeGentleman said:

You're right. They're already redpilled about race. 

But they are probably not about their looks, which is the cause of their Stormfrontin'.

Tru

Copenhagen

Slayer
LOL I'm in the whitest state in the country I never see black males here. I see some white women with mulatto kids tho. Are these guys telling me that if black men moved here in droves, the women would open their legs for them?

allindaeyes

Banned
You have to rewire genetics for this to happen. WOmen are naturally attracted sexually to darker types... It has been discussed since Shakespearan Times

Anakind

King of Chads
TheTrews said:
springfield said:
stormfronting is COPE

Truth.

I heard they instantly ban you when you make a red pill or troll post.