• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Father found my cummy

Was home alone for a bit so wanted to get high and have a wank.

Internet connection is shit in my bedroom so went to living room with my laptop to wank.

Weed made me forget I came in my cummy so I left the cummy on a living room sofa.

I return to my computer which is located in another room with an ethernet cable and do stuff until my dad returns home and exclaims "whats this? whats this?" so I throw off my headset knowing my mistake and run into the living room saying " I don't know, I think I spilled tea" (the cum has stained most parts of the white tank top yellow/bright orange) and he said "this is disgusting". My mum also said that she occasionally stumbles into something like this when she cleans my room.

He was holding the cummy with his fingers and I took it from him and put it back in my room. Hopefully he didn't know it was a cummy because he held it and my mum is naive so hopefully she doesn't know either but I think they do.

This was a couple of days ago and they haven't mentioned it since.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy

goblin

Regular

Lol they knew, they just didn't want you to feel embarrassed and they understand you are a sexual being trying to discover yourself

KEy21

Champion
goblin said:

Lol they knew, they just didn't want you to feel embarrassed and they understand you are a sexual being trying to discover yourself

Nah dude if he knew would he get it all over his hands?

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mummy! Mummy!
Daddy found my cummy!

Left at home all alone-y!
So I fiddled by my boney!

Daddy found my sticky stuff!
Life with parents sure is tough!

goblin

Regular
KEy21 said:
goblin said:

he was probably just checking if it had a healthy osmotic concentration, thats just a good dad you have there

KEy21

Champion
goblin said:
KEy21 said:

he was probably just checking if it had a healthy osmotic concentration, thats just a good dad you have there

:cage:

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
MY MOM CAUGHT ME JERKING OFF AND I NUTTED THE SECOND I LOOKED AT HER FACE

IT IS WHAT IT IS

:eastwood:

:kick:

Once I came into a tissue just as my sister came into my room to borrow my charger because hers broke.

Luckily she didn't see my penis because my desk was in the way but probably knew because of my hand movement to lift my pants over my cock

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
:cage2: