Vertu

Incel
This isn't even thread worthy.

That's like making a thread called "the sky is blue"

It's nothing new. Literally stepping outside, you'll see this a 1000 times over.

scar_face40

Coper
Wife, actually.

He has the status to attract nerdy girls and probably has a lot of money, despite what he claims.

The rages are just a fake 'character' anyway. 

He's still a lazy blob, so I guess there will always be exceptions. I'd be willing to bet she sleeps in a different room to him.

TheTrews

Normie
I honestly don't see a problem with this.

It's better to see this than to see hotter white girls with narrow-faced ethniks. If they have kids that's a dead end ethnik street.

This couple is white (win) and their kids both male or female could turn out fine. Even if they're average they're still white and have to potential to have attractive, wholely white descendants.

JustLOL

Incel
isn't his wife a fucking fatty as well? i remember seeing the wedding vid of this gook and the wife looked fat. (if i remember correctly)

Maximus said:
It's definitely not because he's youtube famous and making bank. It's his wonderful personality.
Bro, I don't think you can really say this. That chick could've found any non-500lbs guy making the same amount of money to marry, but she hitched him. Probably some sort of fetish on her part.