fat girls dont deserve to live. society should treat them like cattle

• completely agree

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chadD24

Slayer
fat chicks should be treated like cattle.. slaughtered and eaten.

who agrees?

chadD24

Slayer
youllnevermakeit said:
LOL at you thinking slim chicks will fuck an incel, you should force yourself into liking BBWs because those are the only girls who let you stick your dick into them without paying.
i fucked 3 chubby 5/10s this year and afterwards feel disgusted right after. im not even bad looking and ive been gymceling consistely 5 days a week for about 5 years. if i posted a pic, everyone why ask why im here. i dont have aspergers and have a good job in sales that requires me to actually have a good personality. im on commission so my ability to influence/persuade people determines how much money i make. my problem is im 5'9 and slender girls dont need to settle for a 5'9 guy when there are dozens of 6'2 who are also good looking and in shape who they can get any day of the week.

this is what its like for the average slender girl. she gets her pick of the best of best.. even if shes a bat shit crazy narcissistic gook who literally has no hobbies except putting pounds of makeup and taking selfies

iNeedHair

Coper
If you actually have all those attributes you claim to, you could surely do better than 5/10 warpigs. :shock:

chadD24

Slayer
iNeedHair said:
If you actually have all those attributes you claim to, you could surely do better than 5/10 warpigs. :shock:
i had sex with 2 different 7.5/10s in the past 12 months but they were sluts both were drunk and both have multiple fwbs that i know about. finding a slender girl who will be loyal to you isnt easy if your sub 6' and sub 7 aesthetics.

my proof?

go online make an account on tinder or OKcupid as a 5.5/10 female. next make an acccount as a 5'9 5.5/10 male.

you will notice you get an exponentially higher amount of likes, matches, request, messages as a female. so much so its not even funny. this tells me its an issue of supply and demand. there just arent enough slender girls in US where i live. For every 1 slender 6/10 female there are literally 200 guys willing to bend over backwards just to buy her dinner. i am of the belief a woman needs to fuck me before i waste any money on her so as a result i limit myself to alot of girls. i refuse to waste time dating only to get rejected at the end of the night. i need a guaranteed fuck from a girl or i wont waste time on her. most guys like playing the numbers game and wasting time on dates and going out on 50 dates before they get laid once. some guys dont even mind paying on a first date. 

lol if i wanted to waste time and money taking the average whore out for a date, id probably get laid more often but i refuse to be one of those guys who falls into the trap of "getting to know" a girl first before fucking. alot of girls write me off right off the bat becuase of that but thats ok with me. id rather find a girl who is so attracted to me i dont have to do any work. this is why i focus on improving my aesthetics and face. for that very reason. when your an 8/10 facially you have girls coming to YOU