fat fetish = your subconcious coping

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
As inceldom is on the rise more and more men are developing fetishes for fat women. What's really going on here is that deep down they know they can't get a slim girl so they end up liking fat bitches.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
731
Reputation
4
no bro liking slim girls is coping for having a small dick, framecels need to not exist. high e or death

Girl in the middle confirmed genetic trash
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
FramecelQuasimodo said:
no bro liking slim girls is coping for having a small dick, framecels need to not exist. high e or death

Girl in the middle confirmed genetic trash
high E =/= fat
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
731
Reputation
4
FireHaze said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
no bro liking slim girls is coping for having a small dick, framecels need to not exist. high e or death

Girl in the middle confirmed genetic trash
high E =/= fat
http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/how-having-too-much-estrogen-can-make-you-gain-weight/
Estrogen balance is essential for achieving and maintaining fat loss. In men and premenopausal women, too much estrogen — a condition called estrogen dominance — causes toxic fat gain, water retention, bloating, and a host of other health and wellness issues. In women, with stress and age, there is a natural decline in testosterone and progesterone levels, leaving a relative excess of estrogen.
High e or death I would have diabetes 300 as long as i'm not a framecel
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
FramecelQuasimodo said:
FireHaze said:
high E =/= fat
http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/how-having-too-much-estrogen-can-make-you-gain-weight/
Estrogen balance is essential for achieving and maintaining fat loss. In men and premenopausal women, too much estrogen — a condition called estrogen dominance — causes toxic fat gain, water retention, bloating, and a host of other health and wellness issues. In women, with stress and age, there is a natural decline in testosterone and progesterone levels, leaving a relative excess of estrogen.
High e or death I would have diabetes 300 as long as i'm not a framecel
Whatever nigga you still coping hard

Slim girls with big boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
cosmonaut said:
I like curvy women like any other normal male human, but by curvy I mean fat in the right places and wide hips with no hip flare, Flat belly and tight waist etc. It's going to suck once I'm an adult and most of the girls are fat.
This right here broyos.
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
I like bitches of most sizes, just morbidly wrinkly obese or emaciated are unappealing.
 
Top