fat fetish = your subconcious coping

FireHaze

Gigachad
As inceldom is on the rise more and more men are developing fetishes for fat women. What's really going on here is that deep down they know they can't get a slim girl so they end up liking fat bitches.

no bro liking slim girls is coping for having a small dick, framecels need to not exist. high e or death

Girl in the middle confirmed genetic trash

FireHaze

Gigachad
FramecelQuasimodo said:
no bro liking slim girls is coping for having a small dick, framecels need to not exist. high e or death

high E =/= fat

FireHaze said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:

high E =/= fat
http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/how-having-too-much-estrogen-can-make-you-gain-weight/
Estrogen balance is essential for achieving and maintaining fat loss. In men and premenopausal women, too much estrogen — a condition called estrogen dominance — causes toxic fat gain, water retention, bloating, and a host of other health and wellness issues. In women, with stress and age, there is a natural decline in testosterone and progesterone levels, leaving a relative excess of estrogen.
High e or death I would have diabetes 300 as long as i'm not a framecel

FireHaze

Gigachad
FramecelQuasimodo said:
FireHaze said:
high E =/= fat
http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/how-having-too-much-estrogen-can-make-you-gain-weight/
Estrogen balance is essential for achieving and maintaining fat loss. In men and premenopausal women, too much estrogen — a condition called estrogen dominance — causes toxic fat gain, water retention, bloating, and a host of other health and wellness issues. In women, with stress and age, there is a natural decline in testosterone and progesterone levels, leaving a relative excess of estrogen.
High e or death I would have diabetes 300 as long as i'm not a framecel
Whatever nigga you still coping hard

Slim girls with big boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
cosmonaut said:
I like curvy women like any other normal male human, but by curvy I mean fat in the right places and wide hips with no hip flare, Flat belly and tight waist etc. It's going to suck once I'm an adult and most of the girls are fat.
This right here broyos.

D.R.

Banned
I like bitches of most sizes, just morbidly wrinkly obese or emaciated are unappealing.