LOL fat baldcel loses his shit when dyke points out he has no hair

Dreck

Coper
And what was that "fucking touch me" about, this would be sad if he didn't look like you typical right wing MGTOW loser

:goodfellas:

frank_castcel

Normie
Balding is worse than death, I'd agree to die at 40 if it meant I get to keep NW1 til then
its sexual death. however there is much more to life then sex and woman and if you think someone's life is over just because he cant have sex your delusional.

frank_castcel

Normie
D
he wanted to slam that! she turned him down. he started getting wacky. so she started recording. but yeah, shes a junkie. he thought because of that she would put out. she didnt. instead, she started filming. ugh.
he wanted to slam that! she turned him down. he started getting wacky. so she started recording. but yeah, shes a junkie. he thought because of that she would put out. she didnt. instead, she started filming. ugh.
dykes has inferior complex and hate for man because they jelous of their dick. those girls are into woman supremecy. his only hope for action was to be extremely submissive and hope she will want to fuck him with a strapon to prove her dominance. i would let a dyke like this fuck me all day long

theunrequired

Normie
She got em but many dykes and tramps like that are so tough to deal with. They are a cancer to society and now it sucks that they are infesting decent states like Florida. Usually these smug hags would be found en masse in California or some shitty west coast state.