LOL fat baldcel loses his shit when dyke points out he has no hair

Abominari

gold guns girls
Oldcels

"Being bald and fat are not his issues", yet the dyke in the video owned him by mentioning he had no hair and he got so mad he got outta the car to threaten her, which proves me right and proves you wrong. In case you didn't comprehend what I mean, she attacked his unaesthetic features. You're not stuck in a basement, you're stuck in the basement's closet and still haven't gotten out since birth.

"No one is thinking any of that bs"
Cope
, again how retarded can you possibly be? The girl attacked him for not having hair, which triggered him even more because she's attacking his unaesthetic features. I know you can relate to, which is why you got offended and trying to attack me is the same way he got mad when the girl attacked his baldness, but I just cut your insides out!

I have to repeat myself and show you step-by-step because your mind is like a hamster on a wheel, except you keep falling out because your mind is not on the right track!

YOU ARE MY SLAVE!
I want my very own undisputed roast one day

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
He is fucking trailer trash at best.

He is a loser as hes literally spending his time arguing and getting angry/enabled by kids
Lol you probably let others disrespect you

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
in this situation u have two options

1. beat her shit and destroy the evidence
2. dont engage in the first place

he did neither so he loses
video was pretty funny but would be even more funny if he actually lost it and rearranged this smug cunt's face
Imagine how satisfying it would be to destroy her, punch by punch. Send her to hospital 😍

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
It’s fun how people always say shit like hair doesn’t matter, height doesn’t matter, but as soon as they get angry to a bald manlet they pull out their secret weapons
Irl no one says hair doesnt matter. whenver they say height doesnt matter its usually ugly or subchad/stacy normies. No one actually with any level of sentience genuinely believes hair and height doesnt matter.

Lurkerslap

Coper
cage at the autism of people here thinking that high t laid back beast gives an absolute shit about the girl and her mumblings. white+size=cannot be incel
The fact that you think this is how a hight T body looks like is hilarious