Darkman

Normie
Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
These bitches are the bane of my existence. Hate them.

They're all Women, because they're whiny cunts. Most Obese Males just get the fuck over the fact they're ugly or put the work in to lose weight, Women can't do that and they are so fucking lazy and pathetic that instead of fucking losing the weight they try reshape societies standards on attraction, they literally are attempting to brainwash and force Men into finding fat sloppy fucks attractive. I hate them, I really do. They're all hardcore liberal, feminists, LGBT, pro-choice, pro anything fucking feamle, fuck patriarchy...vermin. The ironic thing is, they oft' preach 'size doesn't matter', 'you can be big and beautiful'...whilst most of them talk down on slim women telling them to eat more/gain weight, saying they're promoting anorexia and so on (whilst these lardwhales promote obesity), they also call themselves 'real Women' because if you're not obese you're not actually a true Woman, you're some bastardized girl-boy hybrid or something. 'Real Men like Women with meat on their bones' they actively try insult and undermine your Masculinity if you don't want to bed some heifer.
This.

lanklet

Coper
I want to ignore them, but it's just impossible.  They're having a direct influence on mainstream culture, as evidenced by all the 'plus size' models.

It's just a matter of time until these arrogant hogs start becoming the norm.

scar_face40

Coper

This guy is either stifling a laugh, or resisting the urge to vomit.

All women can get chad dick 24/7 if they went to the gym. If you're a skinny girl just do squats to get a bigger ass and you will be famous like Jew Jen Selter. If you're fat lose weight and you can drop your ugly nerdy boyfriend and get tall good looking males. I rarily see people fat shaming. I witnessed skinny girls being made fun of for having no curves, by fat people a lot though.