• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Red Pill Fasting is severely underrated on this cesspit

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
i am fasting hardcore (very low to zero sugars/sweets/deserts/etc, very low fats, basically eating protein and carbs) ~1750 calories per day
+ a multi vitamin

and

i wake up with the strongest hard-ons in the world. meanwhile if i go to sleep after eating a B&J pint or some other shit the following morning i feel like a granny with arthritis bro

fucking kill yourself if you ain't health-maxing

Slut

Megastar
Rotters
legit thread.
it's been only a week since i started to healthmaxx and I'm feeling stronger physically/sexually ngl

TikeMyson

Slayer
Shitposters
Why are you eating carbs and proteins instead of proteins and fats?

Carbs are not Bad processed carbs are Bad
Theres nothing wrong with eating fruits,sweet potatoes,lentils just stay away from sugars pastas,white rice etc

Eating too much fats from red meat causes cancer
Only meat you should is salmon or any fish and chicken

Magnifique

★★★
Staff member
Super Moderator
Carbs are not Bad processed carbs are Bad
Theres nothing wrong with eating fruits,sweet potatoes,lentils just stay away from sugars pastas,white rice etc
Your body responds to"processed carbs" and non-processed carbs in more or less the exact same way.
Eating too much fats from red meat causes cancer
Only meat you should is salmon or any fish and chicken
Completely wrong and studies in this field are inherently flawed.
Obviously people that eat a lot of red meat (burgers, sausages etc) are more likely to be obese and therefore more likely to get cancer.
But red meat in itself does not cause cancer (obviously, it makes no sense).

TikeMyson

Slayer
Shitposters
Your body responds to"processed carbs" and non-processed carbs in more or less the exact same way.

Completely wrong and studies in this field are inherently flawed.
Obviously people that eat a lot of red meat (burgers, sausages etc) are more likely to be obese and therefore more likely to get cancer.
But red meat in itself does not cause cancer (obviously, it makes no sense).

Yeah you're still not convincing me that bacon is better banana

Magnifique

★★★
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah you're still not convincing me that bacon is better banana
A lifetime of brainwashing is difficult to overcome.

Our entire lives have been spent hearing "fruit is good, fat is bad!" and this has absolutely no basis in reality whatsoever.
Bacon, cooked in it's own fat with no added plant oils, is good for you.
Saturated fat is especially good for the brain.

Very interesting article:

TikeMyson

Slayer
Shitposters
A lifetime of brainwashing is difficult to overcome.

Our entire lives have been spent hearing "fruit is good, fat is bad!" and this has absolutely no basis in reality whatsoever.
Bacon, cooked in it's own fat with no added plant oils, is good for you.
Saturated fat is especially good for the brain.

Very interesting article:

Keto is good diet for rapid weightloss. You're cutting out a full micro nutrient so you'll eat less than before and is more satiating than other diets. All the other benefits are due to the fact that you're losing weight not cause of diet itself.

But it doesnt mean its the superior diet. I dont believe neither that low fat diet is better. Ideal diet for longetivity is mainly plant based no processed food no refined sugars and with chicken meat and healthy fats from salmon avocados. I wouldnt believe eating bacon and eggs and steaks all day is better for overall health.

And fruit are not bad for you. Added sugars are bad but natural sugars mixed with fibers(fruits) is really healthy

Magnifique

★★★
Staff member
Super Moderator
Keto is good diet for rapid weightloss. You're cutting out a full micro nutrient so you'll eat less than before and is more satiating than other diets. All the other benefits are due to the fact that you're losing weight not cause of diet itself.

But it doesnt mean its the superior diet. I dont believe neither that low fat diet is better. Ideal diet for longetivity is mainly plant based no processed food no refined sugars and with chicken meat and healthy fats from salmon avocados. I wouldnt believe eating bacon and eggs and steaks all day is better for overall health.

And fruit are not bad for you. Added sugars are bad but natural sugars mixed with fibers(fruits) is really healthy
You you're not aware that the ideas your putting forward are illogical?
Sugar only becomes harmful when it's "added"?
Doesn't make any sense.

You NEED saturated fat for brain health, that's a fact, as well as for other health related functions.
Don't be brainwashed into thinking that fats from salmon is somehow healthier than fat from bacon, simply because it's presented differently by the media and popular culture.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
i am shredded

TikeMyson

Slayer
Shitposters
You you're not aware that the ideas your putting forward are illogical?
Sugar only becomes harmful when it's "added"?
Doesn't make any sense.

You NEED saturated fat for brain health, that's a fact, as well as for other health related functions.
Don't be brainwashed into thinking that fats from salmon is somehow healthier than fat from bacon, simply because it's presented differently by the media and popular culture.

Fruits are loaded with water and fiber
It doesnt have same effect on your liver like coke for example

Fats are essentiel for brain function and celleular growth. Saturated fat is okay but if you're eating high calories with unsaturated fat it will cause increasted cholesterol,Heart problemes etc
Its not the healthiest diet. Just cause its easier to cut weight with this diet doesnt mean its the best

5'6manletslayer

will never shower again
enjoy elevated cortisol levels and adrenal fatigue dumbfuck. fasting is so retarded with carbs. if you’re not at least doing keto you’re just taxing the fuck out of your adrenals because you’re not giving your body enough time to convert to burning fat.