• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

fastest way to get lean and not lose muscle?

LiveAndLearn

Regular
1. Dont be scared of loosing muscle you can gain it back quicker and better than before.

2. high protein and clean carb(oatmeal) diet, 1 starve day a week(no food) less than 10g sugar a day, 2hours+ endurance exercises/day. Within 1 month you will see serious fat loss that will make you look more aesthetic.

Sand

Banned
The first 3 autistic replies are the reason this forum is dying

hiit cardio (preserves muscle mass)

ForgotMyName

Machine
the fastest way is roids.

as a natty up the protein while on caloric deficit
(he has detailed posts if you want to go AutistBodybuilderMode = https://www.instagram.com/bradschoenfeldphd/)

add some cardio if you don't do it(LISS<30-60' or HIIT)

improve sleep, reduce stress

ps: stop focusing on fast changes. you'll be working out for the rest of your non-oldcel life(if smart)

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame

Shiggy

Joke
1) If you drink alcohol either stop completely or have no more than a couple of drinks a week.

2) Either go high carb or high fat, eating both carbs and fat at the same time (eg fries) messes with your hormones and makes you store more fat than you normally would. Protein should always be moderate depending on how much muscle you wanna carry.

3) Make sure you eat lots of fruits and vegetables to keep you full.

I've lost a ton of weight in just a month but zero muscle (though I wasn't big in the first place), but the principles apply everywhere. My gym lifts have gone down a bit so keep an eye on that because it's easy to overpush and get injured. And for me personally intermittent fasting helped A LOT.

undisputed said:
commit suicide
its sad you have to shit post on peoples legit threads to get some sort of empty validation when they respond to your retardation. I truly feel sorry for you undisputed

tehnoslav

help you
Autists
Low calories but continue to lift heavy and consume some kind of protein at least 4 times per day

Im doing it right now