• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News Farewell

ProperPleb

Machine
exactly one year since I first made an account on this site. it's been fun and surprisingly I've learned an awful lot from my time here. one of my first posts was shitting on goodbye threads, yet here I am lmao. gonna try and keep this short and sweet.

time for change, all good things must come to an end, etc. I could describe it with a million different tired cliches. but the bottom line is that I'm moving on. I thought about tagging the users I like but that would be kinda cringe and would end up missing some out. you know who you are anyway. wanted to stay positive, but holy shit some of you are fucking dumb (you also know who you are). regardless, I wish you all the best. this is probably already too long (inb4 didn't read).

as soon as I hit post I am going to randomise my password and log out.

:nod2:

pp out

Biffboff

Rotter
I should leave too, but I fear this site would die without me here!

dwohh

wewant2live
Legend
exactly one year since I first made an account on this site. it's been fun and surprisingly I've learned an awful lot from my time here. one of my first posts was shitting on goodbye threads, yet here I am lmao. gonna try and keep this short and sweet.

time for change, all good things must come to an end, etc. I could describe it with a million different tired cliches. but the bottom line is that I'm moving on. I thought about tagging the users I like but that would be kinda cringe and would end up missing some out. you know who you are anyway. wanted to stay positive, but holy shit some of you are fucking dumb (you also know who you are). regardless, I wish you all the best. this is probably already too long (inb4 didn't read).

as soon as I hit post I am going to randomise my password and log out.

:nod2:

pp out
ok wghatever vote for me if you can to prevent vorman

dwohh

wewant2live
Legend
u did not feel sad?