FAO: Admin Official Purchase Offer for Lookism.Net

Dear Admin,

My apologies for the public display of affection. I tried to send admin a pm but unfortunately I got some kind of error message and it wouldn't let me do it.

I noticed thread in the stickies section stating that lookism.net is for sale?

If this is still the case I would like to express my interest in purchasing the site in its entirety along with relevant assets as soon as possible as its a very nice fit for my future business and personal plans.

Having been a Telecoms/IT company owner for 20 years (now retired at age of 37) and very successful in business I have the financial capability and clout, business acumen, contacts and savvy to really expand and put some serious money behind this site to further the terrific job you guys and the members have done already  and take things to the next level.

I believe we can work together to achieve great things on this site and I ask for your support and the support of all the great members in this endevour

More than happy to outline details of some of the ideas I have or answer any of your questions.

This 100% genuine and serious offer, therefore if of interest please admin kindly pm me and we can exchange phone numbers/emails and get the ball rolling.

I have the money ready you are asking for as you can seen.

I thank you once again for your kind and careful consideration.

Much Love
Milos
AKA "Uncle Joon"
Godbless.

[video=youtube]

Emil_King said:
What even is with that video

:what:

Oh its around £3500 British Pounds I am from London England with the exchange rate to dollars should be over the $4500 asking price which I am happy to pay and I won't be even needing to ask for a discount.

Matter of fact we can just round it up to $5000 if we can do a quick and efficient handover.

bob2

Joke
What changes specifically do you plan to make to the site after you buy it Uncle Junior?

vanillestorms said:
5k for this shithole? lmao

on his youtube channel you can see hot whores snorting coke , it's obvious 5k isn't shit to him

it's good for us since the current owner doesn't give a fuck about lookism , he let it rot

Ascent_II said:
What do you intend to do with this site?

I have lots of ideas. I am also very interested to hear your ideas. Your input is important to me so happy to listen to suggestions and take good ones seriously.

I have lots of high profile friends/competitors including some really big names I don't want to mention just yet but one of my friends is a former British multiple Mr Olympia winner, I was training with him around a month ago.

Another one placed top 6 at the European Arnold Classic.

- One of my plans is to get some of these guys to come and post here do youtube interviews and really get the multimedia aspect of things jacked up and to help guys with training and diet etc.

- I also plan on developing a kinda "lookism MySpace" area where members who choose can interact with each other in a number of ways and make it more social an fun.

- I plan on running competitions for guys who are willing to blog serious transformations and offer those who deserve possible plastic surgery budgets as prizes etc.

I am all about making this place as fun and entertaining as possible and working currently with an app developer from Vodafone on some really neat ideas which I will list here in due course.

Also a little bit more about me for those that don't know and taste of things to come.....

[video=youtube][video=youtube]

Just have to go gym and get haircut. I will take questions/suggestions in few hours.
Speak soon.
Mwah
xoxo

bob2

Joke
If you can get Dorian Yates to post on this shithole it would be epic.

Ascent_II

Machine
Uncle Junior said:
Ascent_II said:
What do you intend to do with this site?

I have lots of ideas. I am also very interested to hear your ideas. Your input is important to me so happy to listen to suggestions and take good ones seriously.

I have lots of high profile friends/competitors including some really big names I don't want to mention just yet but one of my friends is a former British multiple Mr Olympia winner, I was training with him around a month ago.

Another one placed top 6 at the European Arnold Classic.

- One of my plans is to get some of these guys to come and post here do youtube interviews and really get the multimedia aspect of things jacked up and to help guys with training and diet etc.

- I also plan on developing a kinda "lookism MySpace" area where members who choose can interact with each other in a number of ways and make it more social an fun.

- I plan on running competitions for guys who are willing to blog serious transformations and offer those who deserve possible plastic surgery budgets as prizes etc.

I am all about making this place as fun and entertaining as possible and working currently with an app developer from Vodafone on some really neat ideas which I will list here in due course.

Also a little bit more about me for those that don't know and taste of things to come.....

[video=youtube][video=youtube]

Just have to go gym and get haircut. I will take questions/suggestions in few hours.
Speak soon.
Mwah
xoxo

I am a huge bodybuilding fan. Are you referring to Dorian Yates? That would be cool if he posted here, fukken lol.

Ah, sounds like it could be good man.

ggg

Regular
dude this will push out the legit incels