Fake University Degree?

crackbam

Incel
Do you know any ways I can write a fake University degree on my resumee that will make it look cool but if I get found I can easily use an excuse that will fix it?

Or anything similiar? I've spent about 1000 hours in total reading books about economy and stuff but that counts to 0 if I don't have a good University degree  even if I prove myself worth any posistions, so I really need that, (and I can't spend 4 years on one I could have done much better things on these 4 years) share you advises/ideas/experiances.

T

TCP_67

All you have to put on your resume is "BS XXX major XXX school 2016"

If it's a bigger company they will do an education check and get in contact with the school. Most smaller to medium sized companies won't do this however.

As above - most employers won't check. The most I've been asked for is for them to see my degree certificate (which is literally just a piece of paper that would be VERY easy to fake) and since I don't actually have it - it's at my parents' house somewhere - I have always just failed to provide it and they haven't cared.

Literally just fake it straight up. What's the absolute worst that happens - they somehow find out and you don't get the job. Well, you wouldn't have got it anyway, right?

If you're not lying, you're not trying.

GloriousWin

Coper
Depends on what you're applying for. Most government jobs will check. Some larger employers will check, especially if it's a salaried position. Some small employers will check for salaried positions as well.

Nearly everything with hourly pay won't be checked.

Apply at enough places though, and you'll fall through the cracks for sure. Practically no matter what you're applying for.

I don't think it's worth it to even go that route.  It would be humiliating if the reality was unearthed.