Failo effect proven by 4chan

Copenhagen

Slayer
That feel when the same thing happened to me. Because I'm Eurasian.

Chad said:
Joncoping said:
This is OP and the HR girl

Yes buddyboyo for sure ;)
also is that gif legit?
lamooooo if u think depp as avatar can hailo u

you lower third and proportions are fucked kiddo, you're worse off than sephon and lol at morphing your pics

Joncoping

Normie
Chad said:
Joncoping said:

also is that gif legit?
I would think so. Gooks are pretty alpha back in their own countries. The ones who come here end up becoming betafied to the max

Chad

Incel
polishplayboy said:
Chad said:
also is that gif legit?

you lower third and proportions are fucked kiddo, you're worse off than sephon and lol at morphing your pics
lmao my pics are not morphed u aspie, but tbh your right about my proportions. doesnt really hold me back tho so i couldnt care less

Chad said:
polishplayboy said:

lmao my pics are not morphed u aspie, but tbh your right about my proportions. doesnt really hold me back tho so i couldnt care less
your pics are morphed, lol at hold me back you're just posting here before your gf coming over? ja?

C-O-P-E

Chad

Incel
polishplayboy said:
Chad said:
your pics are morphed, lol at hold me back you're just posting here before your gf coming over? ja?

C-O-P-E
ahahahahahah funny thing is my gf is actually coming over today lmao wizard aspie confirmed

Chad said:
polishplayboy said:

C-O-P-E
ahahahahahah funny thing is my gf is actually coming over today lmao wizard aspie confirmed
lmaaaaoooooooooooooo fantasy land goon

White God

Normie
Joncoping said:

Mongoloids doing retarded shit again. Whats the point of that move? Who would use it in a fight?

Chad

Incel
polishplayboy said:
Chad said:
Tempted to post pics  with my gf to make you stfu but i legit feel like a retard trying to prove myself to some wizard aspie

Chad said:
polishplayboy said:
Tempted to post pics  with my gf to make you stfu but i legit feel like a retard trying to prove myself to some wizard aspie
post pic blur face out keep your face constant and don't morph your negative canthal tilt

Chad

Incel
polishplayboy said:
Chad said:
post pic blur face out keep your face constant and don't morph your negative canthal tilt

just cropped her out. After swimming at night. also no morph then and no morph now.
i am ashamed cuz i came down to your level feel like an aspie now

Joncoping

Normie
Chad said:
polishplayboy said:

just cropped her out. After swimming at night. also no morph then and no morph.
Why even bother? He will call her fat/ugly or some other slander to COPE

Chad said:
polishplayboy said:

just cropped her out. After swimming at night. also no morph then and no morph now.
SLAYER, my bad

Chad

Incel
polishplayboy said:
Chad said:

SLAYER, my bad
No worries buddyboyo

Chad said:
polishplayboy said:

u look like a tranny lol
ethnic tranny