Fact: This is EXACTLY why you guys are truly pathetic.

Vertu

Incel

Your entire "females are whores" and "anti-whiteknight" charade goes DOWN THE GUTTER the second some bitch shows up.

You SHOWER her with attention asking questions like some pathetic foaming-at-the-mouth-dog. Pathetic. This is 100% evidence that most of you are BIG-TIME basement dwellers that go months (even years) without communicating with the opposite sex.

You pathetic fucking baboons are EVEN WORSE than your average male. You are two-faced pussies.

You are all lazy, stupid, pathetic, embarrassing hypocrites. I spit on all of you faggots. You disgust me.

heilsa

Slayer
lachowski said:
Yep also that ain't a real girl just fucking lol if you actually believe that.
its tyger obviously - i wonder how many dic picks tyger already received

heilsa said:
lachowski said:
Yep also that ain't a real girl just fucking lol if you actually believe that.
its tyger obviously - i wonder how many dic picks tyger already received
Lol those retarded autists claiming that they know it all about looks and life yet can't fucking see they were talking to a troll alt claiming to be a girl, pathetic.

shitposter

Normie
I like reading those threads to see how pathetic everyone is.   Most guys here would drop the anti-feminism act and try to LTR the first woman that gives them attention.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Only legit post you've ever made. I facepalmed when I saw that. 

99% of men are fucking pathetic to be honest. Whenever a girl shows up in a predominantly male area most of them will shower her with attention without fail.

shitposter said:
I like reading those threads to see how pathetic everyone is.   Most guys here would drop the anti-feminism act and try to LTR the first woman that gives them attention.
It's a bit like this (except the incels have no options but the women only incels)

IncelFTW

Coper
Vertu said:

Your entire "females are whores" and "anti-whiteknight" charade goes DOWN THE GUTTER the second some bitch shows up.

You SHOWER her with attention asking questions like some pathetic foaming-at-the-mouth-dog. Pathetic. This is 100% evidence that most of you are BIG-TIME basement dwellers that go months (even years) without communicating with the opposite sex.

You pathetic fucking baboons are EVEN WORSE than your average male. You are two-faced pussies.

You are all lazy, stupid, pathetic, embarrassing hypocrites. I spit on all of you faggots. You disgust me.

just a bunch of thirsty nigguhs on here, i guarantee 90% of this forum whiteknights irl, its all a charade

rigidity

Slayer
It's pathetic.   I think the chick in question is probably a dude, too.

Beholder

I just want to be normal
Please unban @"LittleSubmirin", that user was a legit female.

poontang

pungtango the hot mumbai slum stacy
Shitposters
but she sent tyger pictures!...  :-(