Fact mostly robust ppl like more curvaceous women!

allindaeyes

Banned
I wont use any high E/high t terms because im not sure but its pretty clear.

Arabs, Wogs are some of the most robust Caucasians and they LOVE big butts and tits, they openly state it IRL. 

Now the MOST robust races? WITHOUT A FUCKING DOUBT ALL LIKE HUGE WOMEN!

BLACKS and POLYNESIANS.

Also its noticeable here in users too, @RodgerRabbit is by far one of the most robust and tall users despite being none of the races I listed and LOVES big women

goobypls

Cuck
Bullshit. I am robust and I have a large frame. I've been called intimidating by several people. One time I entered a shop with a friend of mine and the lady asked my friend "Is this guy a friend of yours I am scared".

I like tits.

allindaeyes

Banned
goobypls said:
Bullshit. I am robust and I have a large frame. I've been called intimidating by several people. One time I entered a shop with a friend of mine and the lady asked my friend "Is this guy a friend of yours I am scared".

I like tits.
thats what I mean? 

and im not ROBUST and HQNP Ethnic coping? u r retarded btw slim polynesians which are very rare are one of hottest races

I'm the biggest framecel on the block and I prefer high e girls with triple zzzzzz breast and gigantic hips

IncelFTW

Coper
FramecelQuasimodo said:
I'm the biggest framecel on the block and I prefer high e girls with triple zzzzzz breast and gigantic hips
+1