FACT Mixed races look the BEST (generally)

allindaeyes

Banned
Of course there are some cases where this isnt true like Eurasians but it is evident in Southern American countries like Brazil where most top models come from.

I heard around 50% are mixed there, that is why they look so good. Also ashkenazi jews mix a lot too and jews in general with other races, they look amazing and hence dominate hollywood ( also because of other reasons you all know ). A lot of the best looking American actors also claim and have some mixed heritage. Best looking part of India is full of diverse racial make ups due to various invasions. Megan fox is part native btw too I cant find her prime photos and can only fit 10 anywy

\
(again for this levant goddess)
 ( technically hes full african american but there was obviously some white in his blood lol )

Eurasians are the exception not the rule, and anyway I have seen some truely top tier Eurasians too. Eurasians are like gays, their either really good looking or utter subhuman

oh and HBB shanina shaik in my avy obviously

Gandharva

Banned
brazilians are the ugliest people in the world on average brah

have u ever dealt with them   ?

all other latin countries are just as mixed and same mixture dont know why brazil gets singled out as a multiracial melting pot...most are ugly as you can imagine

Bojack

Lookism God
Eurasian women are the best, eurasian men are subhuman scum

humanmush

Coper
Most of the Brazilian top models are predominantly of European descent, you fucking dumb brown cunt

allindaeyes

Banned
humanmush said:
Most of the Brazilian top models are predominantly of European descent, you fucking dumb brown cunt
'most' 

:suicide:  

urself retard. The most successful male model from brazil is Marlon Teixeira, he is miles ahead of Chico in sex appeal and marketability. Its actually boring how hes on every giorgi armani cover and AX cover now. Brazilian male models are dismissable otherwise, spaniards and italians are top male models.

solidus

Coper
white is regarded as the cream of the top, always have, always will. These are facts set in stone, why do darkies have to cope with this? ethnics will remain second rate as long white people still exist

allindaeyes

Banned
solidus said:
white is regarded as the cream of the top, always have, always will. These are facts set in stone, why do darkies have to cope with this? ethnics will remain second rate as long white people still exist

mixed white jew over 

:smile:

Boss

Slayer
Tyger said:
My only goal in life is to have a Eurasian son.

Why don't you get a russian mail order bride aren't you 30 now?

allindaeyes

Banned
i m mainly one race though my original race is mixed anyway, but whatever. SO I dont see how this is me projecting, incels are so pathetic that they project everything about themselves but cant comprehend how someone can be objective and compliment something they arent

I'd personally say mulattos(B+W) are the best looking overall. If they have colored eyes its game over too. I mostly just like their skin tones though. I would easily take an average mulatto woman over an above average white woman. 

Their features usually come out really well too. Instead of bird noses or flat they are in between. Instead of pasty skin or dark skin they are in between. And a mulattas body is almost always a gift from God. Usually got ass and tits.

*Currently looking for a mulatta gf crew* :lol:

Hnnnnnngggggg

:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

allindaeyes

Banned
ColezRightFoot said:
I'd personally say mulattos(B+W) are the best looking overall. If they have colored eyes its game over too. I mostly just like their skin tones though. I would easily take an average mulatto woman over an above average white woman. 

Their features usually come out really well too. Instead of bird noses or flat they are in between. Instead of pasty skin or dark skin they are in between. And a mulattas body is almost always a gift from God. Usually got ass and tits.

*Currently looking for a mulatta gf crew* :lol:

:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:
only real man here. Physically mulattos are the most attractive to men. I dont like most of their personalities and there are few here though