FACT: If you aren't white or at least LOOK white 99% of women aren't interested in yo

I agree with OP,if he means white as in derivative pronounced traits and 3d skullshapes,basically dont be a mongoloid or a non Sahelian/Cushite    african.

the rest is bullshit,and at best social and not biological.

Coping Ethnik

Subhuman
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
I agree with OP,if he means white as in derivative pronounced traits and 3d skullshapes,basically dont be a mongoloid or a non Sahelian/Cushite    african.

the rest is bullshit,and at best social and not biological.
I'm not a racist or a sfcel but its pretty obvious that you need to look white or half white at the most to be visible to women

a white looking nigger, jew, arab, ameridinian can slay

Coping Ethnik said:
Plastic said:
Most of them are white enough, this guy is subhuman tho

basically dont be a primitive negroid or neomongoloid flatfaced freak.

youre basically arguing dont be anything far away from the human mean,wich makes sence.
[hr]
Jeremy Meeks looks like that swedish ball player  that women like(somebody post his pic)

*Look like a handsome white

Would you really want to look like this as another race?

Attractive people of all races look the same because they're in the same subset of phenotypes that are objectively beautiful, white people don't hold a monopoly on attractiveness, if they did, then a vast majority of them WOULD be attractive. But only 5% of them are.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Coping Ethnik said:

In America.

Its a bit different in Europe.

In Europe I get some matches from white women, but hardly any matches from black women.

In the US I dont get  a single match by white women (except some fatties), but tons of matches by black women.

I am a mulatto.. 5/10