fact : if u cant pump out at least 20 pushups right here and now

allindaeyes

Banned
You are probably weak as fuck, I have a bad frame and am skinny and can do that proper posture  :lol:

Vertu

Incel
20?

A legitimate, skinny framecel should be able to do 30+ with perfect form, no sweat. Maybe once you start nearing 50 repetitions that you begin to get tired. Pushups are one of the easiest exercises for a light weight weakling.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:
20?

A legitimate, skinny framecel should be able to do 30+ with perfect form, no sweat. Maybe once you start nearing 50 repetitions that you begin to get tired. Pushups are one of the easiest exercises for a light weight weakling.
I am speaking for this site dwellers I can do 50 in a row last time I checked maximum but I was lower weight, more fit and younger. I get tired around 35

^IDK I think my shoulders are wide but so are my hipsish also I have nearly no muscle mass on my upper body and a shit tonne on legs and ass making it look worse

Jesus Christ

Normie
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Chinese boy does 10,000 push-ups in three hours and twenty minutes

From Reuters – Thu Jul 27,11:04 PM ET. Yikes! The tyke must be on the same diet as Wang Junxia; turtle blood and caterpillar fungus, as prescribed by the coach Ma Junren.

“Lu Di, 6, flexes his muscles as other students watch at a kungfu school in Songshan, central China’s Henan Province July 26, 2006. According to the school’s president Shi Yongdi, Lu did 10,000 push-ups in three hours and twenty minutes on July 22, 2006. Shi said the school was waiving his tuition for ten years due to his outstanding performance, China Daily reported.”

Chinese boy does 10,000 push-ups in three hours and twenty minutes

The International World Record Breakers’ Club, lists the following (and many more types!) as World Records for Push-Ups:

non-stop: 10,507; Minoru Yoshida (JAP), Oct 1980
   in one year: 1,500,230; Paddy Doyle (GBR), Oct 1988 – Oct 1989
   in 24 hours: 46,001; Charles Servizio (USA), 24/25 April 1993 at Hesperia

Vertu said:
20?

A skinny framecell is usually low fat to the point where it hurts muscle mass. You ill be surprised a lot can't do 30.