• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

FACT: Average mulatto amogs average white

Currycel

Regular
How does that make stcels feel?

NOTICE:
I'm NOT posting pictures and going with what I observe every day. Very rarely have I encountered an ugly mulatto. There is very mulattos of them but the ones that exist are amog most of the people around them. I notice this every time I see one but I always see ugly whites. 

What gives?

Currycel

Regular
Lance_Armweak said:
You're coping

No man, I can't remember the last time I saw an ugly mulatto tbh but I see ugly whites everywhere, I'm stating what I observe

LowIQcel

Regular
Imo they're hit or miss like Eurasians. Can either come out ugly or very GL.

Currycel

Regular
LowIQcel said:
Imo they're hit or miss like Eurasians. Can either come out ugly or very GL.

Actually they can come out very good looking

Montross

Joke
selection bias

takes a better than average black to ltr or marry a white girl. the product is obvious

Montross

Joke
lets be srs these mulattos kill all of us. blacks and whites should be petried of them.

Montross said:
lets be srs these mulattos kill all of us. blacks and whites should be petrified of them.

I agree tbh..it's a matter of preference though. I used to live in a Dominican neighborhood which is the highest amount of mulattos you will see in 1 area in the US. They have a reputation for being GL

Montross

Joke
the ugly mulattos are most likely a product of white male black female.

a_nimbus

Banned
Currycel said:
How does that make stcels feel?

NOTICE:
I'm NOT posting pictures and going with what I observe every day. Very rarely have I encountered an ugly mulatto. There is very mulattos of them but the ones that exist are amog most of the people around them. I notice this every time I see one but I always see ugly whites. 

What gives?

it makes me realize youre a bitch