Facial Harmony = Symmetry + Averagness (ears,nose,mouth) + IPD + 1.0 midface ratio

Spectre

Normie
Ehh, I see too many good looking asymmetrical people for it too play too much of a factor in overall harmony, the other stuff might be legit though.

Magnus

Lookism God
Not legit, Paul Walker had asymmetries, relatively close set eyes, weird nose and not sure about midface ratio but it probably wasn't 1.00 and he still had a very harmonious face 
Harmony isn't something you can explain like that, you either have it or not

Presence

Coper
I think harmony is something that can only be determined from first glance impression

igesio

Banned
jesus christ. harmony doesnt exist. it's a codeword for goodlooking

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Facial hrmony can be defined as an aesthetcally pleasant relationship between various parts of the face. Proportionate faces aren't necessarily attractive, the averageness has been debunked. Beautiful individuals often exhibit unusual combination of features or unusual proportions, but these are still in harmonious relationship.

Too many variables to find a common denominator, but I believe the proper midface ratio is a necessary condition (the essence) for being attractive, but not a sufficient one.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Dentist said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Facial hrmony can be defined as an aesthetcally pleasant relationship between various parts of the face. Proportionate faces aren't necessarily attractive, the averageness has been debunked. Beautiful individuals often exhibit unusual combination of features or unusual proportions, but these are still in harmonious relationship.

Too many variables to find a common denominator, but I believe the proper midface ratio is a necessary condition (the essence) for being attractive, but not a sufficient one.
When you talk about midface ratio are you talking about the vertical height of the midface? From Glabella to subnasale?

shlayer

Slayer
I think the 3 most important things are eye area, midface ratio and skull shape.