Facial Harmony = completely subjective

FireHaze

Gigachad
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Yes, I'm saying that physical attractiveness is subjective but only to an extent. Things such as height, frame, good bone structure, good hair, nice teeth, and clear skin are pretty much objective but once these things are achieved, differences in perceived attractiveness come down to the amount of people that like the way your face is arranged. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]The fact that nobody has come up with a way to measure this "facial harmony" proves it. I've honestly never seen this term used outside of PSL and plastic surgery websites. When people say this they're basically saying "I like the way his facial features are arranged".[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I still believe averageness plays a part as studies show that composite faces are rated more attractive but some people clearly don't have average features and are still considered harmonious. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Facial Harmony is just code for facial[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]features appeal to a large number of people.[/font]

Chadcel

Banned
i disagree about averageness. for women the 2 features i really like are (1) big jb shaped eyes and (2) lean prominent face with flat nose bridge but prominent nose apex. the "average female" face looks cute to me but not god tier. e.g. this one is a god to me  but she got REJECTED LOL

FireHaze

Gigachad
ass said:
Legit.

I've been saying it for ages, users rate the same girl completely differently depending on their taste.
Exactly. Everyone here has a different definition of facial harmony.

sfinkter

Coper
Harmony is not subjective. for example, a nose too big for a face will never be better than a nose size that fits the face, which is harmony. you can't put a nigger sized nose on a prettyboy twink's face