• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Facial Expressiveness Theory (Again) Hope for personalitycels?!

jeebusreekris

Regular
So it is proven that the physical act of smiling increases certain neurotransmitters in the brain (mainly serotonin).

By consciously exercising certain facial musclesit is therefore possible to form new patterns of thought amd reactivate unused neural pathways.

I say that the solution for average/good looking personalitycels and aspies (90% of the site) is to consciously exercise your facial muslces and by this forcing your brain to go through various emotional states and reactivating lost pathways or forming new patterns associated with those facial exercises.

In short turning you from robot to human again.

homosexuals tend to be very facially expressive. (no homo) i am the furthest thing from homosexual (no homo).

(no homo)

facial expressiveness is a double edge sword

My own observation is that people with animated faces have more nasolabial folds, crows feet, and forehead lines. This is because constantly creasing your skin in the same spot breaks down collagen. It's not a good idea if you want to retain your youthful looks.

When I'm mewing in the mirror and doing facial exercises... I look really really good.

I think I'll do these in public more for the pump.