facebase is flawed

eliasisdope

Coper
it said that the average zygo to zygo is around 13 ish for cm for teens and young adults and for 30-40 year olds its at 14.1 cm wtf? Isn't average zygo to zygo 14cm+? Cause I measured mine at 14.5 cm
bignosebiglipethnik said:
6.5/10

This is an 8/10

eliasisdope

Coper
Techno Viking said:
faces get slightly wider over time

I think the real average is 141
yeah but it listed 18 years olds at 13.4 cm width and o call bs because I'm 17 and my face is 14.5 inch wide

eliasisdope

Coper

eliasisdope

Coper
Techno Viking said:
eliasisdope said:
Techno Viking said:
you're a fucking retard

kill yourself
wtf how am I https://legacy.facebase.org/facial_norms/summary/measures/1/maxfacewidth/retarded fucking look for yourself faggot
"yeah but listed da 18 year olds at 13.4 (its actually 135.8) and I call bs cuz im insecure and im 17 and im a retard and im 14.5 wide and reasons"

just lol boyo, crunch your skull between two bricks
haha fucking faggot and hell no I'm not insecure I was just amazed at how they made a big error that it man you don't have to be a dick.

eliasisdope

Coper
fucking lol alright then I guess you guys are are a bunch of 13.5 cm narrow faced nerds then

eliasisdope

Coper
are you guys fucking serious right now if you don't have atleast 14 cm face width you dead already fucking copers

eliasisdope

Coper
Techno Viking said:
Techno Viking said:
eliasisdope said:
fucking lol alright then I guess you guys are are a bunch of 13.5 cm narrow faced nerds then
you seriously are retarded

just kill yourself, such stupidity should not reproduce or interact with people outside of dungeons and dragons meetings
eliasisdope said:
are you guys fucking serious right now if you don't have atleast 14 cm face width you dead already fucking copers
you seriously are retarded

just kill yourself, such stupidity should not reproduce or interact with people outside of dungeons and dragons meetings
 bro wtf made a legit thread wtf is your problem tell me how I retarded?

Blond

Coper
Oldcels
"please state your zygo-to-zygo on your profile"
<14.6cm you're dead to women