• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Face theory DEBUNKED - Tinder thread from misc, 700 matches+, 6'2 5/10

Pulverize

Regular

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171882503

HEIGHT is ALL that matters.

Pulverize

Regular
Anakind said:
Where's the 5/10, you imbecile?

The beard, height and physique is halo'ing him hard. Imagine him without all 3 at 5'9.

edit: from his bodyspace:

Anakind

Champion
Pinhead said:
if he posted here before looksmaxxing he'd be told to kill himself

he'd probably be told to kill himself even after looksmaxxing too

Pretty much. He doesn't look like Nick Bateman or Chris Carmack so he can only be 5/10 and must be incel according to most people here. And people here have a lot of life experience and know exactly what women want.

:cage2:

Anakind

Champion
Pulverize said:
  said:
i don´t understand, is this supossed to be the same guy ?

That is the same guy.

It shows how good pics are everything. Good pics can make you appear as a 7/10 while bad ones make you look like a 3/10. Even an Asperger like me understands by now that if you do online dating (most people shouldn't do it), you need professional pics taken and not lens distorted iPhone selfies.

Pulverize

Regular
It's taken directly from his own bodyspace account, you dumb fucking cunt.

Dingusdude

Banned
Pulverize said:
Anakind said:

The beard, height and physique is halo'ing him hard. Imagine him without all 3 at 5'9.

looks like him. idk why people think its not. Also whats his age? and his hair quality is legit cancer

HangTheCucks

Regular
It is the same guy, lol. Same mong eyes and eyebrows.

@"Dan" should've proven to you already that gym and roids are legit, not only for body but also for face. He went from cuckface to powerslayer.

@"Pinhead" why aren't you blasting yet?

Pulverize

Regular
Dentist said:
he looks pretty good /w beard etc. good body aswell. cant see why he wouldnt do well tbh

salty ethnics cant handle it as per usual

That's the fucking point. If you halo yourself enough with beard and roids, face can ultimately become irrelevant and you can pull 700 broads on tinder.

Hence the thread title: "face theory debunked"

HangTheCucks

Regular
Pulverize said:
Dentist said:
he looks pretty good /w beard etc. good body aswell. cant see why he wouldnt do well tbh

salty ethnics cant handle it as per usual

That's the fucking point. If you halo yourself enough with beard and roids, face can ultimately become irrelevant and you can pull 700 broads  on tinder.

Thats not what happened though. His face also got rougher and its not just the beard. 

Face is at play here again, just not the face you think.

Those threads kill me. When will I ever habe a girl interested in having a threesome with me? Tinder was nothing but pain to me.

vin98

Machine
His face isn't bad, standard white guy face without any flaws. But lol @ any skinnyfat cucks here who still deny the importance of body for sex appeal and one-night-stands. Without the roided body he wouldn't be getting 1/10th of that female interest. It's 2016 buddy boyos, time to hop on the roid, tan, tattoo bandwagon.

ethnicredpill

Banned
facially he is a 6-6.5 with the beard. now add 1 point for his height 6'2 and roids and he is 7-7.5 + he is white

IncelRa

Joke
HOPE , but how to not fuck your health up from roiding? Our framecells heart and lungs woulnd't be able to properly supply those hyperthroped muscles with enought blood or brains would get less of it(lower inhibition huh?).

normiecope

Regular
Pulverize said:
Anakind said:

Look at his facial bone mass though.

Very healthy and large-framed.