• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Face looks younger with sunblock 70 spf

Try dabbing a squirt of 70 spf and your face will glow for the rest of the day. Unlike moisturizer, sunblock lotion has molecules that your skin wont absorb so its kind of like makeup.

You also get that at the beach smell to go along with it which can be pleasant

asiancel

Champion
yeah i use it to whitemax, makes my lips stand out. however one time i sweated too much i ended up looking like i had clown make up on.

KingOfCod420

Regular
chemical sunscreens  get absorbed. physical ones sit on face and block  sun rays. just lol if you aspies ain't using asian sunscreens .

KingOfCod420 said:
chemical sunscreens  get absorbed. physical ones sit on face and block  sun rays. just lol if you aspies ain't using asian sunscreens .

Which ones are you using boyo.

I've been using this one for when I'm forced to go outside:
It's popular on the Asian beauty subreddit

KingOfCod420 said:

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Moisturizer, and Oils are Superior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingOfCod420

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:
KingOfCod420 said:

KingOfCod420 said:

Good sunscreen i used that one to but switching  cause alcahol, you have great taste (tips fedora*  gonna make a tread about the best asian sunscreens to educate the aspies.

KingOfCod420 said:
IntenseSuffering said:

Good sunscreen i used that one to but switching  cause alcahol, you have great taste (tips fedora*  gonna make a tread about the best asian sunscreens to educate the aspies.

I tend to switch it up between the few different ones  I have. But typically, I don't get sunlight, neither UVA or UVB. My apartment is blacked out, and when I go outside I'm covering my hands, forearms, neck and face really well. Wearing hats and sunglasses, long sleeved shirts, etc

I think no sunlight is ideal imo. Meaning no sun shining through the windows in any amount. But that's not realistic for people who aren't able to just rot

Make a thread forsure though

I'm wearing a donkey milk mask right now from freeset. Another asian beauty product :giggle: