Face is the most important thing in love

Without a doubt. Face is about 70% of the whole picture whereas body is about 30% which is divided further between height, musculature, and skeletal width. 

Each of these is literally no more than 10% of the whole picture unless you are a negative outlier which would throw off the equation

Height>face>body>personality. 

This is typically how it is weighted. 

now, of course a male model looks 5'7 guy stands a chance, but an average 6'1 guy would still have some appeal, sine height is weighted more.

Joncoping

Normie
streetlightin said:
Height>face>body>personality. 

This is typically how it is weighted. 

now, of course a male model looks 5'7 guy stands a chance, but only because his face is higher, but an average 6'1 guy would still have some appeal, sine height is weighted more.
Study? Proof? You're saying height is more important than face. Are we supposed to take your word for it after such bold statements?

Ofc not. You're just COPEing

Oh wait, you mean what is attractive in women? I am talking about males. ....

can't tell you how many times I have come across "too bad he's short" or it's variation of " wasted face on short man". 

but like I said, a really good looking male modle looks guy stands a chance, but out in real world I see pudgy tall guys with average at best face with decent women all the time like this

she is tall and slim and not deformed, so inb4 shes ugly and all that bullshit.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
OP is legit. I could never love a girl with a 10/10 body and a 4/10 face. I just couldn't.

But in all fairness, I also couldn't date a girl with an unattractive smile, laugh, bad skin, overweight, underweight, bad smell, bad hygiene, bad fashion sense, plays video games more than I do (not that often), doesn't like animals, uses drugs, etc.

Have you guys ever checked out a sexy woman from behind then seen her face and lost ALL attraction?

bc this happens to me daily

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
Have you guys ever checked out a sexy woman from behind then seen her face and lost ALL attraction?

bc this happens to me daily
Also happened to me. Then I stopped looking at body until I seen their faces. I've been much happier since.

I thought you meant what is attractive in men... 

either way, I have to admit I like "butter faces", probably because my self hate and no confidence thinks I stand better chance... but still doesn't matter, because a women with hot body and ugly face can still pick and choose.

i would take a flat or overweight women with a pretty face over a butterface any day

streetlightin said:
Oh wait, you mean what is attractive in women? I am talking about males. ....

can't tell you how many times I have come across "too bad he's short" or it's variation of " wasted face on short man". 

but like I said, a really good looking male modle looks guy stands a chance, but out in real world I see pudgy tall guys with average at best face with decent women all the time like this

she is tall and slim and not deformed, so inb4 shes ugly and all that bullshit.
And they are never Ectomorphs, JUST LOL at being a man born with small bones.