Face & Body are intricately linked. Broad faces are not androgenic merely 'dominant'.

Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
Facial breadth is not an androgenic manifestation. Facial breadth and indeed the fabled FWHR are perceived to be dominant, simply due to the perceived accompanying body. Snub faced brethren with broad skulls are oft sturdily put together, 'endomorphic' or 'endo-mesomorphic' if you will. Voluminous of bone, copious of mass. They're correctly perceived as 'dominant', this is not inherently masculine, nor for that matter is 'robustness' or 'primitiveness'.

Primitive:


Robust:






Short nasal forms are paedomorphic as are flat nasal bridges, thin lips coupled with a narrow mouth are also childish traits. These often accompany feeble androgenic expression else where, especially when taken to the extreme. Stubborn fat gain, small genitalia, cheeks puffed, rounded brain case. FWHR forever shall be linked to neoteny and obesity. Indeed, Downs Syndrome, an arrest of development is high of FWHR, short & flat of nasal. Flat facial profile, always. On the other side of the spectrum Progeria, a disorder which induces rapid aging, a common physical trait is a long and hooked nasal form with an projecting boney profile. The nasal cartilage grows till death, cementing it's credentials as a mature trait.





Virility is something else, best expressed in boney relief along the midline. Protruding brows hooding the eyes, tall jutting chins, high nasal bridges with broad nostrils.

Documentation of virile androgenic faces.













 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
:clap: 

That's what I keep saying but most people don't get it, wide face/high fWHR isn't about attractiveness it's about perceived dominance 
Long faces are masculine 

@"Sui Generis II"
@"OnTheRun"
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
Magnus said:
:clap: 

That's what I keep saying but nobody gets, wide face/high fWHR isn't about attractiveness it's about perceived dominance 
Long faces are masculine 

@"Sui Generis II"

Fat heads are correctly perceived to be great mounds of mass. They're aptly ascribed superior perceived fighting success over narrow heads.

The 'lean, high FWHR' phenotype that is popping up is merely an 'robust' manifestation, it's not androgenic in the slightest. Good, healthy craniofacial development isn't inherently masculine, breadth is not masculine, only off the chin. Projection is much more strongly dimorphic. Many a Female will be broad faced with large boxy jaws, in fact many will note that it seems the average female is wider faced that the average male. They retain femininity, all femininity is lost upon tall chins, strong brows, large nasal forms. Large facial bones aren't inherently masculine, their shape defines them, and this often largely down to soft tissue. Wide bones with a flat profile and small (thus neotenous) features =/= masculine.


For many this Female is more 'masculine' than the latter pair.





 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
1
Magnus said:
:clap: 

That's what I keep saying but nobody gets, wide face/high fWHR isn't about attractiveness it's about perceived dominance 
Long faces are masculine 

@"Sui Generis II"
fWHR is an attractive trait
 

Montross

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
536
Reputation
1
If a long face is masculine why wouldn't it be dominant?

should not masculine be dominant?
[hr]
If a long face is masculine why wouldn't it be dominant?

should not masculine be dominant?
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
Cloud said:
Magnus said:
:clap: 

That's what I keep saying but nobody gets, wide face/high fWHR isn't about attractiveness it's about perceived dominance 
Long faces are masculine 

@"Sui Generis II"
fWHR is an attractive trait
Nope it's dominant 
Search sexiest men alive most of them don't have high fWHR
[hr]
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Magnus said:
:clap: 

That's what I keep saying but nobody gets, wide face/high fWHR isn't about attractiveness it's about perceived dominance 
Long faces are masculine 

@"Sui Generis II"

Fat heads are correctly perceived to be great mounds of mass. They're aptly ascribed superior perceived fighting success over narrow heads.

The 'lean, high FWHR' phenotype that is popping up is merely an 'robust' manifestation, it's not androgenic in the slightest. Good, healthy craniofacial development isn't inherently masculine, breadth is not masculine, only off the chin. Projection is much more strongly dimorphic. Many a Female will be broad faced with large boxy jaws, in fact many will note that it seems the average female is wider faced that the average male. They retain femininity, all femininity is lost upon tall chins, strong brows, large nasal forms. Large facial bones aren't inherently masculine, their shape defines them, and this often largely down to soft tissue. Wide bones with a flat profile and small (thus neotenous) features =/= masculine.  


For many this Female is more 'masculine' than the latter pair.





You are becoming my favorite poster lol
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
Montross said:
why wouldn't a long face, which, by your thesis, is masculine not be seen as dominant.

should not masculine be dominant?
[hr]
If a long face is masculine why wouldn't it be dominant?

should not masculine be dominant?

Physical dominance is more correlated too height and mass.


All else equal, the more masculine face is more 'dominant'. Here I'll tell you what I think.


Androgenic = Low trust, 'rapist', criminal looking.
Robust/Dominant = Dominant/Robust, looks large of body, could deal heavy blows.

Another thing to note is that an androgenic face will often look like the face of a leader, a military general. This is the face of such a man.


This is the face of a cheeky cunt who bullies twinks.




Androgenic development of the face leads to dominance of a different kind. Not perceived bodily mass or fear of damage in a bout of fisti-cuffs. Rather, dominance expressed as 'this dude is scary looking' or at times 'this is the dude to look too in times of need'. A different breed of fear.

Androgenic soft tissue and pilus development heavily lends to the dominance aspect, furry beetle brows and tawny skin are multipliers.  It should be noted that not every long face is 'masculine', often a face can be long, thin, weak boned, this isn't androgenic, this is simply elongation.


Of course, not every masculine male will look 'dangerous', at the same time not every robust male or alternatively not every high FWHR male will look dominant or aggressive.

Every face is different, we're dealing with generalizations here.
 

Harry Rotter

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Facial breadth is not an androgenic manifestation. Facial breadth and indeed the fabled FWHR are perceived to be dominant, simply due to the perceived accompanying body. Snub faced brethren with broad skulls are oft sturdily put together, 'endomorphic' or 'endo-mesomorphic' if you will. Voluminous of bone, copious of mass. They're correctly perceived as 'dominant', this is not inherently masculine, nor for that matter is 'robustness' or 'primitiveness'.

Primitive:


Robust:






Short nasal forms are paedomorphic as are flat nasal bridges, thin lips coupled with a narrow mouth are also childish traits. These often accompany feeble androgenic expression else where, especially when taken to the extreme. Stubborn fat gain, small genitalia, cheeks puffed, rounded brain case. FWHR forever shall be linked to neoteny and obesity. Indeed, Downs Syndrome, an arrest of development is high of FWHR, short & flat of nasal. Flat facial profile, always. On the other side of the spectrum Progeria, a disorder which induces rapid aging, a common physical trait is a long and hooked nasal form with an projecting boney profile. The nasal cartilage grows till death, cementing it's credentials as a mature trait.





Virility is something else, best expressed in boney relief along the midline. Protruding brows hooding the eyes, tall jutting chins, high nasal bridges with broad nostrils.

Documentation of virile androgenic faces.













sand negro detected
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
Harry Rotter said:
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Facial breadth is not an androgenic manifestation. Facial breadth and indeed the fabled FWHR are perceived to be dominant, simply due to the perceived accompanying body. Snub faced brethren with broad skulls are oft sturdily put together, 'endomorphic' or 'endo-mesomorphic' if you will. Voluminous of bone, copious of mass. They're correctly perceived as 'dominant', this is not inherently masculine, nor for that matter is 'robustness' or 'primitiveness'.

Primitive:


Robust:






Short nasal forms are paedomorphic as are flat nasal bridges, thin lips coupled with a narrow mouth are also childish traits. These often accompany feeble androgenic expression else where, especially when taken to the extreme. Stubborn fat gain, small genitalia, cheeks puffed, rounded brain case. FWHR forever shall be linked to neoteny and obesity. Indeed, Downs Syndrome, an arrest of development is high of FWHR, short & flat of nasal. Flat facial profile, always. On the other side of the spectrum Progeria, a disorder which induces rapid aging, a common physical trait is a long and hooked nasal form with an projecting boney profile. The nasal cartilage grows till death, cementing it's credentials as a mature trait.





Virility is something else, best expressed in boney relief along the midline. Protruding brows hooding the eyes, tall jutting chins, high nasal bridges with broad nostrils.

Documentation of virile androgenic faces.













sand negro detected
Face > race 
A good looking sand nigger will outslay an ugly white guy why is that so hard to understand bro
 

Sociopath1983

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
2
Wam is a silly goose. He should start blog about how to non surgically move the maxilla.
 

Pip-boy 3000

Coper
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
623
Reputation
0
In terms of raw powerful instant sexual attraction and success, wide faces are untouchable.

Testosterone (reactive) is linked with fWHR, which in turn is linked with a host of traits that significantly increase your success with laying women.

Masculinity is genetic, and only weakly correlated with hormonal profile.

Attractiveness, is yet even a third variable, which is also not significantly related to the above two.

Get it? Got it? Good.
 

Demgainz

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,132
Reputation
1
Mental fapping.

What OP says is called phenotype. Stop with that hormonal bullshit.

Test gives facial hair and low body fat. 

Females can have broad faces, big chins and huge masseters, it does not mean they have more Test than females from other races.

Take any guy, smooth our his skin, thin out his eyebrows, put hairpiece on his head and inject fat into his face and he will 100% look like a woman.
[hr]
 

smellysocks

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,362
Reputation
54
Long faced coping cucks

I don't care whether your vertical maxillary excess is "masculine" or not

Long midfaces UGLY TO WOMEN. Deal with it
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
3
smellysocks said:
Long faced coping cucks

I don't care whether your vertical maxillary excess is "masculine" or not

Long midfaces UGLY TO WOMEN. Deal with it
short midfaces are also shit tier
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Fuark that would have been my phenotype (except deeper nasion) without orthorape causing lateral orbital rim + zygo retrusion, beak nose and bimax retrusion 
:crying:
 
Top