• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eye contact is weird and gay as fuck.

you ever notice how some men have this wide eyed intense, unblinking stare. it looks fucking psycho I don't get why people stare like that. show some decency for Christ's sake

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
you ever notice how some men have this wide eyed intense, unblinking stare. it looks fucking psycho I don't get why people stare like that. show some decency for Christ's sake

Legit. Probably caused by bug eyes tho.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Ivan Fyodorovich said:

that's social anxiety

wide eyes is fear

SINGULARITY

Megastar
IcedEarth said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:

that's social anxiety

wide eyes is fear
some just have bug eyes lol

Harakiri said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:

Legit. Probably caused by bug eyes tho.

I have pretty big eyes but I keep the lids half closed all the time. I don't hold eye contact either unless I'm saying something really important I will look around the space and make occasional contact so emphasize who I am talking to. 

I often keep my hand over my lips too. Showing your facial expression = sign of weakness

IceCutter

Megastar
because you're still a beta

it is 'weird' as much as it is basically fear-inducing, you are litterally scared to face another male for subconcious fear that he may attack and harm you

but pro-longed eye-contact yes that's gay

SINGULARITY

Megastar
IceCutter said:
because you're still a beta

it is 'weird' as much as it is basically fear-inducing, you are litterally scared to face another male for subconcious fear that he may attack and harm you

but pro-longed eye-contact yes that's gay

yeah I ment to say pro longed