• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eye colour>eye shape

I have shit eye area but still get compliments because of my beautiful blue colour, 

Check any people who are praised for their eyes like cillian murphy and they may not have great eye area but always bright blue, never seen a nonblue eye be complimented in my life

Shape is cope for niggers

MajinBuu

Megastar
the thing about color is being vibrant and very clear, with a clear distinction (limbal ring) which is harder to achieve w dark colors

but the premise of this thread is cope in essence

MajinBuu said:
the thing about color is being vibrant and very clear, with a clear distinction (limbal ring) which is harder to achieve w dark colors

Cope? Nigger only way to know your looks is what you get complimented on, you can have mongol eyes but if you never get compliments on them people probably dont think they look good, whereas someone with bright blue eyes regardless of shape will get regular compliments

MajinBuu

Megastar
Thushespokeofit said:
MajinBuu said:

Cope? Nigger only way to know your looks is what you get complimented on, you can have mongol eyes but if you never get compliments on them people probably dont think they look good, whereas someone with bright blue eyes regardless of shape will get regular compliments

unless it directly gets you a lay (or makes it easier for you) it's irrelevant

that's just faggy shit

Some people just can be that stupid