• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eye area is important.

IMHO the most important area of the face because you need a good combination of hard and soft tissue to come together in unison

Mouth Area and Jaw come in second and third

Let's extract some interesting conclusions from this chart. I know it's only 100 male participants, but I compared the numbers with bigger studies and they were similar

- People with good PFW like chico, O'pry and Gandy are quite rare. The lowest of those 3 has a 36mm PFL and that puts them at 3.3+ SD(1 in 1000)
- In combination with something like an average to below average palpebral fissure height that easily jumps (1 in 2000)

- People with negative or neutral cantal tilt are less than 2% of the population ~ -2.1SD. That why it immediately stuck out to everyone when @FatmanO his pics. However his cantal tilt is the least important on this list. If you disagree daily reminder this guy went from nothing to 2mil + IG followers with his face alone and he has NCT

[url=https://www.instagram.com/clarencenyc/]https://www.instagram.com/clarencenyc/[/url]

- A good PFL pretty much set's up your eye area for greatness. It increase's your interpupillary, intercanthal, and outercanthal distance

So What Makes a Good Eye Area

> Pretty much that with good hooding(dosen't have to be 100% hooded see clarenceNYC), good eyelashes, descent brows, on a skull with wide cheek bones is pretty much the ideal (A 4.8 outercanthal distance would look ridiculous on a 5.5 bizygomatic)

All these variables is why eye area is king there's no other area that is more complex

Also from a biological perspective no other animal see's better than us besides birds. Our brains are optimized around vision

However the mouth area is a close second, and I may make an article about that one as well

ITT a mentally retarded nigger whose ancestors were harvesting surgarcane 70 years ago attempts to do science, fails.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
lol i fkn have 90+ perncetile PFL and PFH my eyes are so dam big :cage2:

:kick:

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
not only is eye area important

it is the most important

it makes or breaks you

They have normal PFLs btw. This guy is jbb coping because black people naturally have bigger eyes. However the ideal for males has always been smaller eyes, rectangular eyes.