Looksmax Eye Area / dark circles: Canthopexy OR Implant (custom, orbital)?

Change

Coper
Hi

Regarding Eye area

My concern are the ‘eye rings’ / ‘dark areas’ / ‘hole’ under the eyes.

I guess the ‘main procedure’ against this is ‘Canthopexy’.
As I understood it they basically remove a little bit of skin there, everything is ‘tighter’ and ‘less of a hole’

What I also planned (well in next 3 years if it works out) is
Custom orbital/cheek implant with infraorbital and/or posterior arch extension and/or infraorbital malar from Eppley (http://www.eppleycustomfacialimplants.com/total-face-implants/)

Questions:
1. Does costum implant make Canthopexy unnecessary and solve the problem anyway?
2. If not:
What should one do first? Or should it be in the same procedure from the same doc?
I don’t think Eppley even does Canthopexies..
And Canthopexy seems much cheaper, if it doesn’t matter what’s first I would do Canthopexy first (from a local doc that has a good reputation in it)

Thanks a lot

RecessedPrettyboy

Potential
Use vitamin C on your dark circles. If after around 3 months of using it they didnt go away it means its bone related and you will need orbital implants. I would get both orbital implants and canthoplasty in your case. Go to Taban he does both at the same time

Subhuman
Hi

Regarding Eye area

My concern are the ‘eye rings’ / ‘dark areas’ / ‘hole’ under the eyes.

I guess the ‘main procedure’ against this is ‘Canthopexy’.
As I understood it they basically remove a little bit of skin there, everything is ‘tighter’ and ‘less of a hole’

What I also planned (well in next 3 years if it works out) is
Custom orbital/cheek implant with infraorbital and/or posterior arch extension and/or infraorbital malar from Eppley (http://www.eppleycustomfacialimplants.com/total-face-implants/)

Questions:
1. Does costum implant make Canthopexy unnecessary and solve the problem anyway?
2. If not:
What should one do first? Or should it be in the same procedure from the same doc?
I don’t think Eppley even does Canthopexies..
And Canthopexy seems much cheaper, if it doesn’t matter what’s first I would do Canthopexy first (from a local doc that has a good reputation in it)

Thanks a lot
Implants won't do anything for dark circles, the dark circles are above the level of the bone. The implant does add more bone though, which you may benefit from.

Fillers or fat transfer would help with the dark circles since they go above the level of the circles.

Canthopexies are to raise the outer corner of the eye, not really relevant to your problem. Maybe you are thinking of blepharoplasty?