• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Extreme extroverts are boring

Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
They always want more,more pointless interaction,more chit chat.I know this one guy who got confused when i became tired of his talking.He stared at me like a thirsty dog hoping that i will tolerate that shit more.Why don't those people take some meds,but no,meds are usually given to incels like candies.Also they are predictable as fuck,robots have more personality.
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
143
Reputation
1
I hate extroverts

They can never get enough of partying and social interactions

And they are extreme annoying attention whores
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Wassup brah got the keggers ready.
Whos ready to get fucked up at this dage. Huh huh johnny hahaahha
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
Arjen Robery said:
I hate extroverts

They can never get enough of partying and social interactions

And they are extreme annoying attention whores

I saw this guy hitting on 8.5/10 chick,he thinks that he is a fucking God.
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
143
Reputation
1
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Arjen Robery said:
I hate extroverts

They can never get enough of partying and social interactions

And they are extreme annoying attention whores

I saw this guy hitting on 8.5/10 chick,he thinks that he is a fucking God.

And what was the outcome?

No amount of extrovertedness will help you if girl is way above your league
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
Arjen Robery said:
And what was the outcome?

No amount of extrovertedness will help you if girl is way above your league

Polite rejection,but he was persistent and starting to lower her influence in her social group while getting on everyone's nerves so she had to became nasty.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,165
Reputation
16


they use you as a wall to make their bullshit rebound, an hour of this shit and you ll be set for a week
 
Top