Explain this

His face looks decent and he looks kinda alpha and low inhibition(at least on this photo)

Bojack

Lookism God
:cry2: 

Dat feel when you are a subhuman.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
RodgerRabbit said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
LOL, he was rated as 5 - 5.5 a few months ago on SH.
You're most likely just heavily overrating the girl breh. Wouldn't be the first time that an incel claimed some ugly mong banged "the hottest girl I've ever seen". :giggle:
No, I do not. Few of the guys remarked the girls were the most attractive they've ever seen IRL in a long time. I saw better looking girls a few times in my life, but these were hot. Do not forget I live in the Czech Republic and these girls were Slovakian air hostesses, it means the first-quality regarding the girls, not some U.S. uglies. Hot girls are very common over here!

I don't deny his appeal, teachers and various girls found him appealing and charismatic, but he is BALD!

This girl wanted to fuck him too, he rejected her at least two times!!

Bojack

Lookism God
JustTheWayYouAre said:
RodgerRabbit said:
You're most likely just heavily overrating the girl breh. Wouldn't be the first time that an incel claimed some ugly mong banged "the hottest girl I've ever seen". :giggle:
No, I do not. Few of the guys remarked the girls were the most attractive they've ever seen IRL in a long time. I saw better looking girls a few times in my life, but these were hot. Do not forget I live in the Czech Republic and these girls were Slovakian air hostesses, it means the first-quality regarding the girls, not some U.S. uglies. Hot girls are very common over here!

I don't deny his appeal, teachers and various girls found him appealing and charismatic, but he is BALD!

This girl wanted to fuck him too, he rejected her at least two times!!!

This has got to be bullshit, this is like some kind of RSD/Deangelo pickup sales scam story.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
That's not bullshit, he has been in a LTR with an average looking girl for a few years now, but fucked some other, LESS attractive girls meantime.
[hr]
Tyrone the Nigger said:
What's his personality like?

Does he act alpha?
Yes, he is very charismatic due to his careless, yet intelligent and dominant expression.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
The other two girls she fucked with. 

This girl broke up with him in 2007 to chase some other guy, he suffered from a few months-lasting lows then:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Do you have any pics of him with girls?
No, I remember this lifestyle of him from the 2005 - 2009, I havevn't seen him since that time much often. He has been in a LTR with an average looking girl since 2011 or 2012 if I remember correctly.

He used to be very popular and respected, among colleagues, friends, teachers, schoolmates, etc., without offering anything special (halo effect).
[hr]
His LTR girlfriend he has been living with for several years now: