SHE:

TOP TIER VICTORIA SECRET MODEL
9/10 FACE EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP
HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK

HE

Random DJ
FEW THOUSANDS IN HIS BANK
NIGGER

Maybe your beliefs aren't actually valid and instead are just pointless racism?

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Victory said:
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
SHE:

HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK

HE

Random DJ
NIGGER
Stop pretending ur a female
Well, I'm not a female, I'm a lady.  But whatever, I'm sure you're completely right and any evidence that doesn't support your viewpoint is totally invalid for some reason~.

cats

Cuck
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
SHE:

HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK

HE

Random DJ
NIGGER

all these informations about him are correct and I have seen plenty of better looking niggers at the street

You are one ignorant fuck OP.

That's Sunnery James, a famous DJ. He has 197k instagram followers, is rich and famous. Not to mention, he's actually very good looking.

Darkman

Normie
He's good looking besides being a manlet and has status and money from being a DJ and 200k instagram followers.

Not to mention BBC.

cats

Cuck
How many followers did he have at the first meeting with her?

big black juicy cock which can give her multiple orgasmns per day through vaginal and anal penetration

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol this is the fate of the nerdic race, she is probably one of its prime specimen top 10 at least. Even in her pics with multiple make up she looks damn close to a 10 I've said it a million times before that she is easily one of the top 3 or 5 victorias model, maybe even the first one in terms of face alone. Her face is godly and her jaw amogs most beta men these days even. Holy fuck this is the ideal  

also guy isnt bad looking, its not about him being a DJ theres a taboo factor and taste too as nerdic men are too cuck and beta for her

cats

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
Lol this is the fate of the nerdic race, she is probably one of its prime specimen top 10 at least. Even in her pics with multiple make up she looks damn close to a 10 I've said it a million times before that she is easily one of the top 3 or 5 victorias model, maybe even the first one in terms of face alone. Her face is godly and her jaw amogs most beta men these days even. Holy fuck this is the ideal  

also guy isnt bad looking, its not about him being a DJ theres a taboo factor and taste too as nerdic men are too cuck and beta for her
why didnt she choose a hot med or wasp? They look objectively better than this nigger. I somehow have the feeling she is a black cock slut. He doesn't look that good, a 7/10 wasp or med would amog him away.
He propably gives her multiple orgams everyday with this huge cock.

How many followers did he have at the date? I dont think he was famous

allindaeyes

Banned
cats said:
allindaeyes said:

why didnt she choose a hot med or wasp? They look objectively better than this nigger. I somehow have the feeling she is a black cock slut. He doesn't look that good, a 7/10 wasp or med would amog him away.
He propably gives her multiple orgams everyday with this huge cock.

How many followers did he have at the date? I dont think he was famous
I dont care if she is a slut her face is as close as it gets to 10 as humanely possible. But, like I said niggers are the complete opposite of nerdics, you are right many go for meds ( italians), pretty sure they are most desired there but she liked the BBC as its complete opposite probably

dota2

Normie
people like her should be hanged for racial betrayal