cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
SHE:

TOP TIER VICTORIA SECRET MODEL
9/10 FACE EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP
HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK


HE

Random DJ
FEW THOUSANDS IN HIS BANK
NIGGER



 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
cats said:
SHE:

TOP TIER VICTORIA SECRET MODEL
9/10 FACE EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP
HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK


HE

Random DJ
FEW THOUSANDS IN HIS BANK
NIGGER



Maybe your beliefs aren't actually valid and instead are just pointless racism?
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
Victory said:
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
SHE:

TOP TIER VICTORIA SECRET MODEL
9/10 FACE EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP
HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK


HE

Random DJ
FEW THOUSANDS IN HIS BANK
NIGGER
Maybe your beliefs aren't actually valid and instead are just pointless racism?
Stop pretending ur a female
Well, I'm not a female, I'm a lady.  But whatever, I'm sure you're completely right and any evidence that doesn't support your viewpoint is totally invalid for some reason~.
 

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
SHE:

TOP TIER VICTORIA SECRET MODEL
9/10 FACE EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP
HAS MILLIONS IN HER BANK


HE

Random DJ
FEW THOUSANDS IN HIS BANK
NIGGER



Maybe your beliefs aren't actually valid and instead are just pointless racism?

all these informations about him are correct and I have seen plenty of better looking niggers at the street
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
211
Reputation
3
You are one ignorant fuck OP.

That's Sunnery James, a famous DJ. He has 197k instagram followers, is rich and famous. Not to mention, he's actually very good looking.
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
He's good looking besides being a manlet and has status and money from being a DJ and 200k instagram followers.

Not to mention BBC.
 

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
How many followers did he have at the first meeting with her?
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
26
big black juicy cock which can give her multiple orgasmns per day through vaginal and anal penetration
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Lol this is the fate of the nerdic race, she is probably one of its prime specimen top 10 at least. Even in her pics with multiple make up she looks damn close to a 10 I've said it a million times before that she is easily one of the top 3 or 5 victorias model, maybe even the first one in terms of face alone. Her face is godly and her jaw amogs most beta men these days even. Holy fuck this is the ideal  



also guy isnt bad looking, its not about him being a DJ theres a taboo factor and taste too as nerdic men are too cuck and beta for her
 

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
allindaeyes said:
Lol this is the fate of the nerdic race, she is probably one of its prime specimen top 10 at least. Even in her pics with multiple make up she looks damn close to a 10 I've said it a million times before that she is easily one of the top 3 or 5 victorias model, maybe even the first one in terms of face alone. Her face is godly and her jaw amogs most beta men these days even. Holy fuck this is the ideal  



also guy isnt bad looking, its not about him being a DJ theres a taboo factor and taste too as nerdic men are too cuck and beta for her
why didnt she choose a hot med or wasp? They look objectively better than this nigger. I somehow have the feeling she is a black cock slut. He doesn't look that good, a 7/10 wasp or med would amog him away.
He propably gives her multiple orgams everyday with this huge cock.

How many followers did he have at the date? I dont think he was famous
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
cats said:
allindaeyes said:
Lol this is the fate of the nerdic race, she is probably one of its prime specimen top 10 at least. Even in her pics with multiple make up she looks damn close to a 10 I've said it a million times before that she is easily one of the top 3 or 5 victorias model, maybe even the first one in terms of face alone. Her face is godly and her jaw amogs most beta men these days even. Holy fuck this is the ideal  



also guy isnt bad looking, its not about him being a DJ theres a taboo factor and taste too as nerdic men are too cuck and beta for her
why didnt she choose a hot med or wasp? They look objectively better than this nigger. I somehow have the feeling she is a black cock slut. He doesn't look that good, a 7/10 wasp or med would amog him away.
He propably gives her multiple orgams everyday with this huge cock.

How many followers did he have at the date? I dont think he was famous
I dont care if she is a slut her face is as close as it gets to 10 as humanely possible. But, like I said niggers are the complete opposite of nerdics, you are right many go for meds ( italians), pretty sure they are most desired there but she liked the BBC as its complete opposite probably
 

dota2

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,117
Reputation
2
people like her should be hanged for racial betrayal