• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Explain this couple

Copenhagen

Rotter

5'9" Eurasian with a Philipino green card mom (the only "normal" WMAW eurasians). Facial deformity as well.

modified

hairloss expert
Dude's handsome.

This is why I never believe people when they say "I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time." 

No you don't. 

You're just delusional and don't know what "ugly" means.

Copenhagen

Rotter
You guys don't see the HUGE birth mark on his face?

Timbuck2

Joke
There is nothing impressive about getting a white girl. They fuck dogs, cats, horses, reptiles. Pretty sure I've even seen them fuck spiders. 

Just lol @ ethnics like the OP who base their entire self worth on getting some homely blonde chick.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:
There is nothing impressive about getting a white girl. They fuck dogs, cats, horses, reptiles. Pretty sure I've even seen them fuck spiders. 

Just lol @ ethnics like the OP who base their entire self worth on getting some homely blonde chick.

I pretty much only like Asian women but I'm fucked because they like white Chads.

What the fuck should I do?

This Eurasian is obviously from a Phillipino mom so is very robust. I am not.

modified

hairloss expert
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

It's not a birth mark. It's vitiligo. And he's got great symmetry/proportion/jawline which is far more important. He probably also didn't have the vitiligo growing up so he's probably low inhibition, high confidence. Face looks like a typical alpha male. He's also clearly got thick bone structure and a good build.

Boss

Rotter
Fillipino-white mixes ussualy look good sorta mexican looking

Copenhagen

Rotter
modified said:

It's not a birth mark. It's vitiligo. And he's got great symmetry/proportion/jawline which is far more important. He probably also didn't have the vitiligo growing up so he's probably low inhibition, high confidence. Face looks like a typical alpha male. He's also clearly got thick bone structure and a good build.

No I saw it, he had it since birth in his baby photos.

Boss said:
Fillipino-white mixes ussualy look good sorta mexican looking

He looks like a high-T War Machine type guy, very violent and low inhibition as Filipino and Viet men tend to be.

The downside is he probably has a small cock but again, it's hard to say really.

PucciBoi

Nautical said:
lol @ facial 'deformity'. He has great forward set jaws with a dental smile. thats all you need to be attractive

True, when I went to college I got laid. Jaw jutters unite, we ready amog everybody!!

rigidity

Regular
virginbychoice said:
That girl is average at best. I find her repulsive to be honest my dude.

that's why you're a virgin by choice

Timbuck2 said:

I pretty much only like Asian women but I'm fucked because they like white Chads.

What the fuck should I do?

This Eurasian is obviously from a Phillipino mom so is very robust. I am not.

I thought you were married to an asian woman that loves you...why are you speaking like a single guy?

modified

hairloss expert
virginbychoice said:
That girl is average at best.

In what country? Do you actually see what average women look like outside?

modified said:
virginbychoice said:
That girl is average at best.

Are you guys serious? I love busting peoples balls no homo but that girl is not attractive. I am 100% serious that I would not let her bear my children.

This girl I would eat my left nut for though.

Copenhagen

Rotter
virginbychoice said:
modified said:

Are you guys serious? I love busting peoples balls no homo but that girl is not attractive. I am 100% serious that I would not let her bear my children.

virginbychoice said:
modified said:

HQNP women = incel sons. 

She's very very attractive but to produce Chad sons you need robust women