EXPLAIN ME THIS !

WhatisLove

Cuck
IF ITS ALL ABOUT BEING A CHAD, THAN EXPLAIN ME THIS !

There is a tall, around 6"2-ish, dom looking masculine, broad shouldered guy in my school,  
The guy has legit 10/10 face. Low voice. He is 19 but looks like he is 25. 

But I always see him walking and sitting alone. He has literally ZERO social activity in school. As if he goes there just to watch others. If it wasnt for his looks people wouldn't even know that he exist. The thing is that all other guys in school DO NOT Admire him at all. In fact when I see some guys communicating to him everyone is trying to put hi down or laugh at him even though the guy amogs everyone in every department. But he just ignores all the shit. I dont understand him. The guy is legit nice guy. Once our Chad was drawing a edward cullen on the board and the guy from my class asked the Chad if he is drawing his fuck buddy. But he Chad just said looked at him and kept drawing. Fuck the guy just looks like a Chad but doesnt use it at all. I dont fucking understand the guy.

How can this be it?

Slayers are ninja's theory.

Just because he's by himself at school doesnt mean he's by himself after school

WhatisLove

Cuck
Also this Chad guy is redpill as fuck. And i think that what makes people hate him. Once I saw him again sitting on his laptop making beats. I sat close and asked him why he ignores all the girls in school who are openly calling him sexy, hot ? 
And he told me that he is a muslim. And because of that he is keeping himself a virgin to marry a NICE girl as he said.
Than he looked at me seriously and said :

Just because they have a vagina doesn't mean that they are women. Just like having a penis doesnt make you a man.

Also once when we had class together and were talking about love in our philosophy class. He said that love does not exist. Of course whole class the teacher included started to laugh and saying wtf. But he just kept talking calmly that everything that we do in this life is for selfish purposes. Even when we love we love the person for some qualities like looks or money or any other qualities we can make our lifes better having that person in our lifes. Likewhen you watch those romance movies where a guy is in love with a girl and he keeps running after her. When the girl in fact doesnt like him. but he still goes like " oh, no, But I love you" . So if the guy really liked the girl and not himself. He would do what SHE wanted. So he would just leave her alone. But no he just wants her, not for herself but for himself. 

I was legit miring when I saw those couples sitting in class trying to make faces as if, what he was saying was not true.
[hr]

[hr]

[hr]