Explain Kevin Volland(photogenic or not)

offthewall

Slayer
Dude goes from retarded to Zac Efron tier within a picture.

[hr]

OcularIncel

Normie
He's goodlooking but not a MM so he isn't trained to always look perfect in the vicinity of a camera, which means awkward pictures occasionally get taken of him.

Someone post that vid of Barrett clenching+squinting+tilting the moment he spots a camera.

offthewall

Slayer
Must be I find the variation in his looks pretty strange, don't recall anyone that differs so much.

ideal

Coper

He has a forward grown maxilla and very wide palate, two ugly primitive traits that combine to make him look like a rat.

In contrast, Efron's maxilla is less forward grown (some people here would call it recessed) and he has a narrower palate, giving him the look of a high class prince.

offthewall

Slayer
What is his ethnicity? For some reason I can see the hun in him, but I don't know.

offthewall

Slayer
ideal said:

He has a forward grown maxilla and very wide palate, two ugly primitive traits that combine to make him look like a rat.

In contrast, Efron's maxilla is less forward grown (some people here would call it recessed) and he has a narrower palate, giving him the look of a high class prince.
Yeh also Volland looks like a primitive Efron.