probably preferable to end yourself than rot queer

Reflex

Lookism God
has plates

still uses bed as a plate

lmfao

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
it must smell horrible in there. Man take a day to clean the fuck out of that disease infested, fungus growing, mold enducing pig shit hole

LostTuna

Gigachad
ppl like that disgust me. u can rot and still practice basic hygiene and house cleaning/organizational skills at the same time. u dont have to live like a fucking slob

AzzRaze

Slayer
Bro I met the biggest rotter family of all time a year or two back. Makes these look like childs play. Motherfuckers lived in a trailer that smelled like straight death 24/7. You caught the odor just from being outside of the place. All of them slept on the floor and there were roaches everywhere in their blankets and crawling on the walls. It was lolzy af because they were so nonchalant about the whole thing, they just chilled in the living room like this wasn't the most disgusting place in the entire city~

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
AzzRaze said:
Bro I met the biggest rotter family of all time a year or two back. Makes these look like childs play. Motherfuckers lived in a trailer that smelled like straight death 24/7. You caught the odor just from being outside of the place. All of them slept on the floor and there were roaches everywhere in their blankets and crawling on the walls. It was lolzy af because they were so nonchalant about the whole thing, they just chilled in the living room like this wasn't the most disgusting place in the entire city~

I dont understand how people can be comfortable living like that. It doesnt take much to just clean the fucking dwelling. Plus you get sick less often

LostTuna

Gigachad
AzzRaze said:

:gag:

AzzRaze

Slayer
DuckDuckIncel said:
AzzRaze said:

I dont understand how people can be comfortable living like that. It doesnt take much to just clean the fucking dwelling. Plus you get sick less often

Just thinking about it makes me want to gag. My best friend was "pals" with the son of the family that lived there. Although he just used him for weed. Dude looked like a mad school shooter type with long ass fuck hair. I seriously bailed the first time we went there without telling him shit, I could not take the smell at all that first time. Its crazy too because this nigga had a ps4 lmao~

My friend and the dude would just pass a joint back and forth while cockroaches were all over the place lmao. I stood the whole time we were there too~

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
AzzRaze said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

Just thinking about it makes me want to gag. My best friend was "pals" with the son of the family that lived there. Although he just used him for weed. Dude looked like a mad school shooter type with long ass fuck hair. I seriously bailed the first time we went there without telling him shit, I could not take the smell at all that first time. Its crazy too because this nigga had a ps4 lmao~

My friend and the dude would just pass a joint back and forth while cockroaches were all over the place lmao. I stood the whole time we were there too~

:banderas: