New Poster

girl fucker who fucks girls
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]More Berba expertise on show:[/font]

@49m48s

[video=youtube]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Tells his student to approach "the girl in the black."  Obvious tranny gives obvious tranny response to the student's canned opener.  Hilarity ensues as Berba and student fail to recognize obvious tranny is obvious tranny. They proceed to high-five each other and talk about how confidence-building the approach was.  God I love Berba videos.[/font]

Invisible

King of Chads
I skipped to 25:03 because there was too much bullshit filler at the start.

25:03: "So where are you from?"

:cage:

I know PUA is bullshit but surely you have less aspie boring questions to ask than that. What do you gain by asking a girl who hasn't expressed interest in you where she's fucking from? 

31:29 lol@REJECTION

She didn't even give a reason. She just said "I well um lol". 

:banderas:

lol@talking women without IOIs.

I didn't make it to the tranny part. OP unless you post the precise time of the tranny approach, I am not watching anymore of this shit. Jonny Berba's melting downward-growing face and shitty moneymaking scamminess is just too much + the cringiness of the aspie bluepilled potatoey Eastern Euro student = SMH.

Invisible

King of Chads
OK op, I thought you were tagging a member in your op, I didn't realize that was the time to skip to. 

He got rejected by the tranny. just lol

LMSghost

Slayer
berba is comedy gold

i love how he has destroyed the london pua scammers. they were getting the aspie students but now he gets them all :giggle:

that video is just obscenely long had to skip through a lot of shit
  • bunch of mental masturbation
  • the guy's rather chill talking to the milf, thumbs up
  • and another pile of mental masturbation
  • very aspie with the jb, wtf stopping her with her bf present lol you don't do shit like that daytime
  • lmfao at the obvious 6'2" tranny "darling you are so handsome go for it" which in fagspeech is "whatever loser"
  • and another pile of mental masturbation
  • the asian girl is rather chill with him, lms theory in action

Berba's body language reeks of incelhood and social anxiety, on top of that he's a fucking neckbeard you must be mentally insane to pay him for his advice it's 630 Euros, you can get 3-4 hooker sessions in the UK for that amount of money and it will fix your mental issues faster than this nonsense of trolling random women

http://www.johnnyberba.com/bootcamps/

@Anakind check out the tranny she's hot af, tried to screenfetch but the recording is just too shitty for it even at HD

this timecoded link should take you there to that scene

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I wonder how much that awkward Lithuanian guy is paying Berba to be his pick-up coach? That shit was so cringe!

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
flush your theories said:
DyingHope said:
I wonder how much that awkward Lithuanian guy is paying Berba to be his pick-up coach? That shit was so cringe!
450 pounds I added the link
Oh yes, so you did.

JonJon

Banned
44:22 when he says hello to that asian girl 

:facepalm:

DAMN I just watched more of it, shit is awkward as fuck. he stops couples on the street for no reason just cos berba tells him to. Damn, im legit feeling pain watching it

futurehuman

Normie
Johnny berba looks like shit where is his jaw? and that retruding chin.

New Poster

girl fucker who fucks girls
Lol. Just came across this vid again.  Ome of the best Berba performance.  Sseriously, how the fuck do they not get that it's a dude? Mind blowing cringe.

Invisible

King of Chads
none more red said:
Invisible said:
31:29 lol@REJECTION

She didn't even give a reason. She just said "I well um lol". 

:banderas:

lol@talking women without IOIs.
That whole conversation. God, my empathy meter was off the charts. I honestly feel for the women in these videos.
LMFAO@that rejection.

NO EXCUSE.

She couldn't even think of an excuse. She just made herself scarce ASAP.

Bondi beach

Coper
At least he's not coaching Indian men into approaching White women this time