experiencing mild pain around jaw and ramus..

igesio

Banned
ITT: OP gave himself jaw pain and injury by conducting his shirt-biting jaw routine

allindaeyes

Banned
I get a slight stretch or something in my face too sometimes, i think its part of puberty with my cheek bones and jaw growing/expanding.

You guys are coping. If you are past 18 (and I'd go as low as 17 or 16) don't expect anything to change much.

Amud

Banned
Happy Go Lucky said:
You guys are coping. If you are past 18 (and I'd go as low as 17 or 16) don't expect anything to change much.

I'm 21 now and my face is definitely more dimorphic than when I was 17.

Amud said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

I'm 21 now and my face is definitely more dimorphic than when I was 17.
But it's nothing extreme now, is it? You are not Brad Pitt.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lmfao the wisdom teeth are moving or got sensitive from the icecream

but my best guess this thread is a troll

IcedEarth said:

SR is one of the most dedicated and legit posters on this forum, I would hardly take anything he says lightly.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
IcedEarth said:

SR is one of the most dedicated and legit posters on this forum, I would hardly take anything he says lightly.
yeah you are right, sucking dick can make your jaw hurt as well

Severe Retard said:
It's not tmj I did research I looked up "jaw pain puberty" and I have the exact same feeling I guess growth was triggered or im just having a delayed puberty also it's not from chewing ive been doing the chewing for a while and it has no reason to cause tmj on top of that.

I woke up and the pain was gone, it wasn't even that much of a pain it was just a stretching feeling on my left and right jaw 

doesn't hurt when I chew at all or crack when I open my mouth...

I also went to sports authority and bought a 60lb elastic band its so much better since ive been chewing a 15lb one for a while you feel your jaw muscles working and getting sore with it///
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
I get a slight stretch or something in my face too sometimes, i think its part of puberty with my cheek bones and jaw growing/expanding.
Yeah I feel it in my actual cheekbones as well. like right below my eye socket i feel a pressure on my cheekbones
:jordan:

Whatever you say buddy boyo.