Expecting no girl to desire you ruins love

offthewall

Slayer
One of the best feelings you can have is to be desired and loved but when you realize you are not attractive enough to be desired, that it all comes down to looks and that ulitmately you're disposable, it just ruins the whole illusion of 'love'. The fact that the conventionally hotter people have the girls, the relationships just brings home to roost just how much of a nonsense the concept of love is in our modern society. Sure you might find a girl, but what if the hotter guy, or the guy in the band who all the girls are after, approaches your girl. It's over I reckon 90 percent of the time unless in her mind your SMV can compete with his.

stamaster21

Slayer
haha reminds me of this song [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Try - Colbie Caillat[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]If a girl isnt into you, your fucked if its hard it means she isn't worth it, girls and women only make it hard on guys there luke warm about or find unattractive. You have to put more effort to prove yourself because you lack the looks, you need to bring other value such as social status and money.[/font]

Herald

Slayer
stamaster21 said:
haha reminds me of this song [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Try - Colbie Caillat[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]If a girl isnt into you, your fucked if its hard it means she isn't worth it, girls and women only make it hard on guys there luke warm about or find unattractive. You have to put more effort to prove yourself because you lack the looks, you need to bring other value such as social status and money.[/font]
LEGIT

The only problem though, is that its very easy for women to have sex with men. They don't need Status or Money, they don't even need to be supermodel tier to get a man. In other words, a woman can approach a guy with 99% assurance that she will get sex. 
That is insane power. And that is the one thing that is holding her relationship with an Average Joe, who doesn't have that type of access.

Also: lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-IF-WOMEN-DON-T-WANT-TO-FUCK-YOU
[hr]
king coach said:
legit

looksmatch is also legit, sure, you will both desire physically superior people but at least you have eachother
:crying:

Lel

Gigachad
king coach said:
legit

looksmatch is also legit, sure, you will both desire physically superior people but at least you have eachother
it isn't legit

if you're ugly you will both be in misery 

if she's average she will leave you the moment she secures a higher lms dude

stamaster21

Slayer
Herald said:
stamaster21 said:

LEGIT

The only problem though, is that its very easy for women to have sex with men. They don't need Status or Money, they don't even need to be supermodel tier to get a man. In other words, a woman can approach a guy with 99% assurance that she will get sex. 
That is insane power. And that is the one thing that is holding her relationship with an Average Joe, who doesn't have that type of access.

[hr]
king coach said:
legit

:crying:
Her power comes from your lack of options with quality females aka anything thats 6/10+she knows, she can act in a certain way and you won't leave because you lack other sexual options. Women love and hate guys with options because they have less power in the relationship, but also if he has options means hes attractive. If any girl approaches you 9 out of 10 times she will be of lower smv than you, aka older or less attractive. Girls and women are hypergamous till the day they die.I once had a attractive women who was about age 30 sending me iois smiling laughing she did this to none of the male or female customers in front of me. Was about 15 people in front, she was a 7.5/10 and 5'10 but in some way i felt disgusted knowing that 12 years she would not have even gave me the time of day. She was more attractive then me but i had youth over her iam 28 but look like iam 19-21 and look innocent so she looked like she was 8-11 years older than me.

Herald

Slayer
stamaster21 said:
Herald said:
LEGIT

[hr]
Her power comes from your lack of options with quality females aka anything thats 6/10+she knows, she can act in a certain way and you won't leave because you lack other sexual options. Women love and hate guys with options because they have less power in the relationship, but also if he has options means hes attractive. If any girl approaches you 9 out of 10 times she will be of lower smv than you, aka older or less attractive. Girls and women are hypergamous till the day they die.I once had a attractive women who was about age 30 sending me iois smiling laughing she did this to none of the male or female customers in front of me. Was about 15 people in front, she was a 7.5/10 and 5'10 but in some way i felt disgusted knowing that 12 years she would not have even gave me the time of day. She was more attractive then me but i had youth over her iam 28 but look like iam 19-21 and look innocent so she looked like she was 8-11 years older than me.
Legit. Average Joe doesn't get much attention if any at all. But if he has L or LMS and has other women showing interest in him (women KNOW when other women like their man), that will make her know that she can't act out or she will lose too much in terms of a good lucking male, validation from high SMV male, and possible status and money. 

Also, LOL at older women giving ioi's to young men. Its almost creepy I don't care how much of a MILF she is, even MARRIED women have done this to me.

stamaster21

Slayer
Herald said:
stamaster21 said:
Legit. Average Joe doesn't get much attention if any at all. But if he has L or LMS and has other women showing interest in him (women KNOW when other women like their man), that will make her know that she can't act out or she will lose too much in terms of a good lucking male, validation from high SMV male, and possible status and money. 

Also, LOL at older women giving ioi's to young men. Its almost creepy I don't care how much of a MILF she is, even MARRIED women have done this to me.
She had sexy lookign body good proportions good skin and sexy face, even thou i felt sexually turned on i also felt disgusted at the same time knowing she looked at me as a fuck boy and 12 years ago when she was hotter probably a 8/10 back than she wouldn't give me the time of day.

Herald

Slayer
stamaster21 said:
Herald said:

She had sexy lookign body good proportions good skin and sexy face, even thou i felt sexually turned on i also felt disgusted at the same time knowing she looked at me as a fuck boy and 12 years ago when she was hotter probably a 8/10 back than she wouldn't give me the time of day.
Part of the creepiness I've felt comes from that. If these women were at around my age, say early 20's or late-teens, they wouldn't consider me at all. Let alone without Looksmaxxing. 

Now they are old and want validation and some dick. LOL, she may be fine as hell, but no thanks Ma'am.