examples of maxxed out/elite facial aesthetics

these are the type of guys who have successfully maxed their aesthetics and nearly all women(married or single) would cheat with. when you look like this you are living life on god mode since the average joe is so far behind you in looks value alone. women can wear makeup and heels and attract a dozen dudes like flies to a lightbulb each day but the average men will never know that feeling of having power over random chicks. the thrill of walking in to a club, bar, the bank, a restaurant, pretty much wherever and walking up to the girl you find most attractive and getting her number 99% of time. also the power you feel when you can tell how nervous shy and excited she is just talking you is something no amount of money can buy

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Am I the only one that thinks bateman is ugly as fuck.
[hr]
TheNextLachowski said:
Chad said:
holy fuck who is the second slayer
lol, nice psycho face.

"YEAH... YEAH OK.. YEAH OK NO PROBLEM.. YEAH OK.." *rape*
:lol: :lol:

chadD24

Slayer
TheNextLachowski said:
Chad said:
holy fuck who is the second slayer
lol, nice psycho face.

dis is what women want bro. op is on point

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Scar Tissue said:
[hr]
I despite his eyes. Even when he squints they look weird to me.

shlayer

Slayer
Bateman is gl but his eyes are off,they point to the sides a little.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Scar Tissue said:
[hr]
TheNextLachowski said:
lol, nice psycho face.

:lol: :lol:
What the fuck? You think Batemen's "ugly"? Poor choice of words my friend. I think you mean overrated at best but ugly? Cmon now, what's the average guy then? Literally dogshit?

Br0sk1

Gigachad
Chris Carmack:

Not a single thing missing, really. Dark hair would launch him into nominal 10 territory, but he should be around 
9-9.5/10 as is..

smellysocks

Gigachad
Br0sk1 said:
Chris Carmack:

Not a single thing missing, really. Dark hair would launch him into nominal 10 territory, but he should be around 
9-9.5/10 as is..
Yeah, he's basically perfection. I have no idea how he even got such archaic and impressive bone structure. It's unreal.

The only thing I could suggest is to make him 6'5 and inked  :lol:

he would be basically off the charts then

Br0sk1

Gigachad
smellysocks said:
Yeah, he's basically perfection. I have no idea how he even got such archaic and impressive bone structure. It's unreal.

The only thing I could suggest is to make him 6'5 and inked  :lol:

he would be basically off the charts then
Well, he's basically a throwback to slightly archaic Homo Sapiens in Europe 10 thousand years ago. He maybe has one or two Neanderthal traits, too. It appears he might have an unbroken supraorbital torus.

If he had darker pigmentation, he might look somewhat like a Native American.

I think he just inherited an optimal combination of modern and archaic genes. He looks robust, but pretty non-primitive, too.

Serperior

Coper
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
these are the type of guys who have successfully maxed their aesthetics and nearly all women(married or single) would cheat with. when you look like this you are living life on god mode since the average joe is so far behind you in looks value alone. women can wear makeup and heels and attract a dozen dudes like flies to a lightbulb each day but the average men will never know that feeling of having power over random chicks. the thrill of walking in to a club, bar, the bank, a restaurant, pretty much wherever and walking up to the girl you find most attractive and getting her number 99% of time. also the power you feel when you can tell how nervous shy and excited she is just talking you is something no amount of money can buy

Am I the only one who hasn't drank the Bateman-koolaid yet?

Dude looks slightly above average at best. He can't even hold a candle to the likes of Gandy, O'Pry, etc.