• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Example of how Vertu (The Golden God) eats, day to day.

Vertu

Joke
Lots of people here wonder, "what does a god like Vertu, eat?" let me give you a little fucking insight.

I woke up at 6AM. Refreshed as fuck, cock throbbing. Went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast:

10 eggs, scrambled.

Bowl of spinach, and bell pepper.

Then later I walked to the store , AMOGGING everybody on the street, prime 16yo's eyeing me up.

I bought:

Almonds (about 100g's)

Dates (about150g's)

By noon, my skin was becoming golder and fucking golder. I needed lunch to replenish myself:

Pink Salmon (wild, from Alaska)

Broccoli

Another bell pepper.

So here we now are. The rest of the day will be spent snacking on oranges, bananas and cherries.

This is EXACTLY  how a confirmed 6'4, handsome, athletic, low-inhibition, charismatic gold skin bad-boy eats.

Hopefully you uncool, unathletic, unworthy autists will put this newfound knowledge to good use.

Darkman

Rotter
Would rather eat junk food to sustain my 130 lb frame, then eat all that healthy crap.

Chad

Joke
Vertu said:
Lots of people here wonder, "what does a god like Vertu, eat?" let me give you a little fucking insight.

I woke up at 6AM. Refreshed as fuck, cock throbbing. Went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast:

10 eggs, scrambled.

Bowl of spinach, and bell pepper.

Then later I walked to the store , AMOGGING everybody on the street, prime 16yo's eyeing me up.

I bought:

Almonds (about 100g's)

Dates (about150g's)

By noon, my skin was becoming golder and fucking golder. I needed lunch to replenish myself:

Pink Salmon (wild, from Alaska)

Broccoli

Another bell pepper.

So here we now are. The rest of the day will be spent snacking on oranges, bananas and cherries.

This is EXACTLY  how a confirmed 6'4, handsome, athletic, low-inhibition, charismatic gold skin bad-boy eats.

Hopefully you uncool, unathletic, unworthy autists will put this newfound knowledge to good use.

Hahahahahahahahaha holy fuck

X

XXLTshirtOrDeath

Sometimes I wonder what these pale, sickly basement dwellers would do without the guidance of a 6'4", golden skinned billionaire male model like you.

iNeedHair

Joke
Vertu is like THEE ultimate copecel.. living his fantasy life on the internet.

X

XXLTshirtOrDeath

iNeedHair said:
Vertu is like THEE ultimate copecel.. living his fantasy life on the internet.

How about you buddy boy? Thinking that getting some hair back would magically transform you into some kind of a pale 5'8"  ( just LOL) slayer?

iNeedHair

Joke
XXLTshirtOrDeath said:
how about you buddy boy? Thinking that getting some hair back would magically transform you into some kind of a pale 5'8"  ( just LOL) slayer?

Shut yer face bitch. I'm not the one who's pretending to be someone I'm not. If this twerp truly was who he claimed to be, he wouldn't be logging in every morning.

Vertu

Joke
Montross said:
Are you really 6'4 now vertu?

No, I fraud/lie/cheat by an inch.

The truth is, 6'4 just sounds so much more aesthetic than 6'3.