• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ex wants to meet up with me, why?

ThatDude

Joke
Short story:
It was long ago, I was 15 and she was 13 we were in some kind of online relationship,
then she broke up because I was too clingy and I legit was a 3/10 back then. (She's 8/10)

We also met a year ago but she literally friendzoned me by bringing two girlfriends while it was a "date".

Now I'm a 7/10 and have been getting lots of validation from girls lately without doing any effort.

What happened:
Today I updated my status that I'm near her city, and she texted me asking if we want to meet up.
I said "I'll tell you later if I'm free", but I am honestly scared. 

What does a girl want from me who was almost 3 years ago in an online relationship with me?
She is not texting me sexually like some other girls, more in a friendly tone, still I don't know what to expect.
Why would a girl go 60km away from her little town just to meet me? I mean, I'm just her ex, a failed relationship.

Please help me. What should I do? Should I go and if she is trying to use me for money or whatever - simply leave?

ThatDude

Joke
Puberty has done alot of good things for me.
15 -> 18 changed me completely.

Anyways, what should I do? She is still hot but I think
she will just friendzone me again.

Scar Tissue

Regular
Pizzaface said:
ThatDude said:
Puberty has done alot of good things for me.
15 -> 18 changed me completely.

Anyways, what should I do? She is still hot but I think
she will just friendzone me again.

Just stop over analyzing the situation and meet up with her. Whatever happens happens.

I bet you could fuck her

Because things didn't work out between her and Chad, so you are the "backup " option, maybe as a tampon guy. She's too scared to be single so you'll entertain her while she's hooking  Another Chad. She was stringing you along all this time.

Because things didn't work out between her and Chad, so you are the "backup " option, maybe as a tampon guy. She's too scared to be single so you'll entertain her while she's hooking  Another Chad. She was stringing you along all this time.