Bdf4030

Coper
Very gl I seen she just posted a face pic on facebook today and about a billion thirsty guys liked her photo. She is single now. Was dating her when I was in shape but I'm a bit overweight now... 5'9 185lbs smh. She hit me up a while ago but when I asked her for her number she acted mildly interested... like I asked her number and she just gave me an "idc" and gave it to me... along with other things. I know if I met up with her she wouldn't like me like I am right now anyway. Also have somewhat hairloss/receading in the front I'm worried it ganna get worse soon and fuck me over.

I could get my shit together and get back into shape and try again with her just dont know if it will be worth the effort for someone who gives you a vibe of only kinda being interested in you

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
Very gl I seen she just posted a face pic on facebook today and about a billion thirsty guys liked her photo. She is single now. Was dating her when I was in shape but I'm a bit overweight now... 5'9 185lbs smh. She hit me up a while ago but when I asked her for her number she acted mildly interested... like I asked her number and she just gave me an "idc" and gave it to me... along with other things. I know if I met up with her she wouldn't like me like I am right now anyway. Also have somewhat hairloss/receading in the front I'm worried it ganna get worse soon and fuck me over.

I could get my shit together and get back into shape and try again with her just dont know if it will be worth the effort for someone who gives you a vibe of only kinda being interested in you
:cage2: :niro::goodfellas::coping:

Fatass.