ewrqewrqewrqrewqqewr

shitposter

Normie
Yes I have noticed that a lot of posters here think They get IOI's all the time, yet never get laid.  I am not going to argue about the importance of looks in getting laid, yes it is very important, but i still think there is a certain mentallity that you need to have that most posters here don't have.  They have such a big and fragile ego that most people here do not even try to get with woman.  Deep down they know if they go out and try to hit up a few woman there is at least one harsh rejection just lurking right around the corner.  No matter how good looking you are if you go out and try to slay you will encounter lots of bullshit and rejections.  Most posters here would be on suicide watch if they got ignored by one woman.  From experience I can tell you IOI's don't mean shit and 90% of the time you are just being delusion.  Trust me I was like this once until I went out and tried to get woman via cold approach and even thru social circle.

rashomon

Incel
shy narcissist is the correct term.

they are here because they have hard feeling of jealousy and inferiority and they need someplace  to take it out.

iftsj

Banned
this site is called lookism
you call narcisist people who think looks is very important
and dont got enough look
so they become obsess with their lack of looks
therefore the narcissist vibe
just perfectionnism maybe

short man

Slayer
Narcissism huh.

It is accepting the reality that the world hates you. People are just too hypocrite to tell it on your face and rather be condescending, but behind your back they talk about how much of a genetic shit you are.

rashomon

Incel
[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]"S[/font][font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]HY narcissist is preoccupied with avoiding the spotlight, particularly if it might end up in praise, because they fear judgement and jealousy. Narcissists are generally very envious and jealous of other peoples successes. As such, they believe others will be jealous and envious of them. This freaks out a shy narcissist because a shy narcissist wants to be loved by everyone."
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]"The lack of love has instilled a sense of worthlessness and insecurity. As a defense to this low self esteem they develop delusions of grandiosity. Shy narcissist use this defense but they deal with the delusions a bit differently"[/font]

describe most of the guys here...

MVP

bot
Mewslims
mrz said:
I'm not particularly jealous of people, like I know people with super hot girlfriends and it's not like I wouldn't want that, but it's not like I have any resentment toward them or dislike them for it or anything like that. 

i was like you, while i was bluepilled.
elliots manifesto convinced me to be legit jealous. i am better than the people who get the girlfriends. i am smarter, faster, better shooting from downtown just more magnificent overall. i deserve it more. and im fucking mad as hell [currently] and will keep attacking all the couples i see. i will try to punish them for making me legit feel mad as hell sometimes.

lanklet

Coper
I have Schizoid personality disorder, which is pretty much the opposite of narcissism