ewqewrqrewrqewr

doppelganger

Slayer
yea, just woke up and dark circles make me look like I haven't slept all day

BlueBalls

Chad
Same although I actually have discolouring around my eyes, meaning they are often red as if I'm sick or something. It's my biggest face failo by far and I'm gonna fix it, lefort 3 style.

Ascension or death

BACKGROUND    Infraorbital dark circles refer to the conditions that present with darkness of the infra-
orbital eyelids. Although it is not a medical concern, it can be a cosmetic concern for a large number of
individuals. Moreover, clear definition and possible causes have not been elucidated.

OBJECTIVE    To review the possible causes and treatment options for infraorbital dark circles.

METHODS    The article is based on a review of the medical literature and the author’s clinical experience
in treating infraorbital dark circles.

CONCLUSION    Possible causative factors of infraorbital dark circles include excessive pigmentation, thin and
translucent lower eyelid skin overlying the orbicularis oculi muscle, and shadowing due to skin laxity and tear
trough, but because multiple factors cause infraorbital dark circles in the majority of patients, it is essential to
identify the cause and choose the appropriate treatment according to the cause.

Brio

Slayer
True.

Or people ask you if you're tired or depressed

BlueBalls

Chad
Dentist said:
Yeah. Mine have gotten worse with age. I need to wear concealer on them now otherwise i look overly tired. After LF1 (which may help the soft tissues a bit) Ill get fillers and that should solve the problem (i hope)
Why not fat graft, worried about unpredictability?