ewqewrqewrqewrqwr

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad

debijon

Normie
god fucking dammit, this is absolute TORTURE the fact that these even exist and we have to endure a lifelong cock tease.

fucking LOL @ being bottom 80% of men.

Chadcel

Banned
debijon said:
god fucking dammit, this is absolute TORTURE the fact that these even exist and we have to endure a lifelong cock tease.

its even worse knowing some ugly guy gets lucky in high school and manages to wife one of these hbbs early on in life. i wouldn't be mad if all the hot girls only fuked chad, but there are the occasional lucky phaggots who aren't rich nor smart but wins the fuking dating lottery. fuking makes me wanna explode.

Chadcel said:
debijon said:

its even worse knowing some ugly guy gets lucky in high school and manages to wife one of these hbbs early on in life. i wouldn't be mad if all the hot girls only fuked chad, but there are the occasional lucky phaggots who aren't rich nor smart but wins the fuking dating lottery. fuking makes me wanna explode.

No, the worst part is when people point out those rare examples and says, "SEEE! Looks don't matter!!"