Everything is your your fathers fault

Batman360

Joke
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
242
Reputation
4
Father theory

Your father was supposed to:
-pass on good genes
-support you so you have strong self esteem
-teach you how to be a man

Most incels claim to have weak relationships with their fathers and/or their fathers were beta.

This is such a cruel and cold world.  It is disgusting to have a child and fail to raise him properly.  Women are correct when they ask "where have all the men gone?"
 

Baldcel

Rotter
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
4,492
Reputation
4
Legi
My father was a cuck once we got into a fight and he backed off scared like a cuck

At that moment I knew I was doomed, what a cuck
 

lolatmylife

Regular
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
2,000
Reputation
2
My father used to beat the living shit out of my when I was a kid. I think he was angry about not being able to find work. He stopped when I actually fought back and hit him. Idk what to think about that tbh..
 

Batman360

Joke
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
242
Reputation
4
Your father is a complete piece of shit and you probably need psychiatric help now because of him.
 

lolatmylife

Regular
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
2,000
Reputation
2
Batman360 said:
Your father is a complete piece of shit and you probably need psychiatric help now because of him.

Probably. How do I go about that? I'm dead poor and in debt from college and have no insurance. Also I'm 99 percent sure I stutter and flinch extremely easily because of him. He was very spontaneous.
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,004
Reputation
13
Batman360 said:
Father theory

Your father was supposed to:
-pass on good genes
-support you so you have strong self esteem
-teach you how to be a man

Most incels claim to have weak relationships with their fathers and/or their fathers were beta.

This is such a cruel and cold world.  It is disgusting to have a child and fail to raise him properly.  Women are correct when they ask "where have all the men gone?"

Blaming the father instead of the reality of the sexual marketplace and how women view men in the collective sense as worker drones to serve their own selfish biological interests of provision and protection via children as hostages.... yeah, fathers are to blame. 

The reality is that women only go for a very distinguished group of men (top 15-25%) in terms of LOOKS, which is what truly matters in terms of pair bonding and idealizations of "love" and "romance" that you see them getting drunk on. 

For the system to work, the remaining 70-80% of subhuman males have to work in order to trade their excess labor for access to reproduction and to buy the feigned affections of a woman that feels NOTHING but disgust and frigidness towards them. 

Imagine being the father of a young boy/girl, while having to work 50+ hours a week because you are "a real man", and getting home exhausted to see a woman that wants nothing to do with you. She doesn't want you to touch her, she dreads your company, she never has and never will share pleasure both in and out of the bedroom for your mutual sake. 

Fucking lol @ this whiteknighting. Subhuman men can't be fathers when the whole system is rigged against them.
 

Batman360

Joke
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
242
Reputation
4
Herald said:
Batman360 said:
Father theory

Your father was supposed to:
-pass on good genes
-support you so you have strong self esteem
-teach you how to be a man

Most incels claim to have weak relationships with their fathers and/or their fathers were beta.

This is such a cruel and cold world.  It is disgusting to have a child and fail to raise him properly.  Women are correct when they ask "where have all the men gone?"

Blaming the father instead of the reality of the sexual marketplace and how women view men in the collective sense as worker drones to serve their own selfish biological interests of provision and protection via children as hostages.... yeah, fathers are to blame. 

The reality is that women only go for a very distinguished group of men (top 15-25%) in terms of LOOKS, which is what truly matters in terms of pair bonding and idealizations of "love" and "romance" that you see them getting drunk on. 

For the system to work, the remaining 70-80% of subhuman males have to work in order to trade their excess labor for access to reproduction and to buy the feigned affections of a woman that feels NOTHING but disgust and frigidness towards them. 

Imagine being the father of a young boy/girl, while having to work 50+ hours a week because you are "a real man", and getting home exhausted to see a woman that wants nothing to do with you. She doesn't want you to touch her, she dreads your company, she never has and never will share pleasure both in and out of the bedroom for your mutual sake. 

Fucking lol @ this whiteknighting. Subhuman men can't be fathers when the whole system is rigged against them.

Yes.  And the fathers need to teach that to their sons from a young age instead of letting Disney cartoons blue pill them into delusion. 

And let's not forget that men are ultimately to blame for allowing women to get away with this behavior.

Like I said, everything is the fathers fault.
 

Herald

Regular
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,004
Reputation
13
Batman360 said:
Yes.  And the fathers need to teach that to their sons from a young age instead of letting Disney cartoons blue pill them into delusion. 

And let's not forget that men are ultimately to blame for allowing women to get away with this behavior.

Like I said, everything is the fathers fault.

LOL @ this whiteknighting. "@Legit_Theory"

If a woman doesn't want to fuck you, what the hell are you going to do about it boyo??? If a woman only wants you to pay her bills and provide money for the kids, and doesn't want you anywhere near her, what are you going to do about it boyo?

Its women's choice because they DO have a choice. And in reality, what will happen is arranged prostitution and surrogacy, as it is happening today under the guise of marriage and relationships.

Jesus christ at the influx of beta whiteknighting
 

EnglishFOB

Regular
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,263
Reputation
0
LMSghost said:
Most fathers are secretly jealous of their sons youth.

Epic nuclear pill by big LMSghost. Sig worthy.

@"Invisible"
@"LMSghost"
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Herald said:
Batman360 said:
Father theory

Your father was supposed to:
-pass on good genes
-support you so you have strong self esteem
-teach you how to be a man

Most incels claim to have weak relationships with their fathers and/or their fathers were beta.

This is such a cruel and cold world.  It is disgusting to have a child and fail to raise him properly.  Women are correct when they ask "where have all the men gone?"


Fucking lol @ this whiteknighting. Subhuman men can't be fathers when the whole system is rigged against them.
Sorry but i ama with OP on this one. 

Why the fuck djd they reproduce if they are subhuman and the system is workinf against them? 

It is their fucking fault then,they were inept and never should have reproduced.


EnglishFOB said:
LMSghost said:
Most fathers are secretly jealous of their sons youth.

Epic nuclear pill by big LMSghost. Sig worthy.

@"Invisible"
@"LMSghost"

Not true at all. 

At least not for me. 
I literally dont even care. It is not like anything good is awaiting them
 

bob2

Joke
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
356
Reputation
0
-pass on good genes - NOPE his genes were shit, all good genes are from my mother's side

-support you so you have strong self esteem - NOPE - poorcel

-teach you how to be a man - NOPE - actually taught me the opposite JUST LOL

legit thread
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
1,431
Reputation
1
Most parents are horrible and don't have a clue how to raise a child to not be a cuck tbh

Only Chads have legit parents
 

Leans

Megastar
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
9,674
Reputation
9
I think that Chad fathers are the worst

They have breezed through life and think women have responded to them being "confident" and "themselves"

So when the non-chad son is getting to the age, he get's bluepilled advice. Like "ask her out" and "be a gentleman".

Catastrophe bound to happen.
 

Defeat

Megastar
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,977
Reputation
47
Leans said:
I think that Chad fathers are the worst

They have breezed through life and think women have responded to them being "confident" and "themselves"

So when the non-chad son is getting to the age, he get's bluepilled advice. Like "ask her out" and "be a gentleman".

Catastrophe bound to happen.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
 

bob2

Joke
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
356
Reputation
0
Demgainz said:
Wrong. All badboy Chads are fatherless.

Fatherless does not mean no male role model. Every kid, fatherless or not has male role models growing up. Sometimes it's better to not have a dad, given that your male role model is a chad.
 
Top